• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProfessorRetro

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Apzy has been added back to the clan as well!
Uh. I know clans and I know all that and not to pester people about applications, but I actually think you guys didn't notice it. I don't mean to annoy you guys. Just tell me if you have seen it.

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Uh. I know clans and I know all that and not to pester people about applications, but I actually think you guys didn't notice it. I don't mean to annoy you guys. Just tell me if you have seen it.
They noticed but I understand your concern.

ZMaster777

Platinum
Reaction score
They never reply to the applications. All they do is gather up all of the apps from a certain time to the present and talk about who gets trial member or gets denied. It's a very slow process that takes a lot of patience from the applicants. Hope this sums it up :)

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
They've noticed. Me and apzy were, well, special cases. All applications will be answered soon

Captain_neon

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: captin_neon
Wins: 342
Past clans: thepast, Relentless, mysticfuze, Olympians,Reality
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) xxandyxx24
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium because I am looking for a clan that I will fit in with as well as improve my pvp. I think I would make a good new member and would really be able to help the clan get better. I am very interested into getting into one of the better clans so I can know what a real good experience is like.

bruins194

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: bruins194
Wins: 225
Past clans: I owned 3 clans: #Relentless, (Second one) #AntiGravity, and #Reality. They were all successful. I was in #Olympians also. These are all very skilled clans and we got the job done.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) bruins194
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium because I am looking for a clan that I will get along with. I will be a good clan member because I can PvP very well and I can get along with the other clan members really well. I want to join a clan that is really experienced and know what they are doing. Despite my ratio, I have strengths in many aspects in my PvP such as: Bow, Sword, F&S, ect.

Fatal

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: FatalModzz
Wins: 541
Past clans: Forsaken v3, Salvation, Paradox, Envious, React and a lot of MCSG v1 clans. If you would like them, I can PM you guys.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) I don't use it a lot but aaron.shlayen2
Why do you want to join Trivium:
I really like the owners and leaders and have enjoyed playing with them for the time I could and I think I would fit in this clan with it's skill and maturity. Also, I think I have a lot of clan experience and would have a good time playing with you guys :cool: Lastly, I like the way you guys play and how you act during scrims. Thanks for reading my app

(So many I's :p)

Misphire

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Cogu10MC
Wins: 105
Past clans: ForbiddenShadow and Acceleration (Both Disbanded)
Skype ID: Cogu10
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join Trivium because I think I will be just like most players in this clan: Ready to fight and Confident. I want to have fun with people better than me at pvp and test out my skills which I have practiced for months now. I think I would be a great help for this clan because I have great ping which will get me better connection to servers than most.

Goldnick123

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:Goldnick123
Wins:119
Past clans:Relentless
Skype ID: Callofduty.shoot
Why do you want to join Trivium:I want to join this clan because I am very good at pvp and my other clan got disbanded and I really want to be in a new clan and I think I can learn more about pvp in this very good clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci