• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMidgit4Lyfe

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: AM4L
Wins: 537
Past Clans: Hydroliqtz(disbanded)
Why I Want To Be In Trivium: I want to be in Trivium because I not only bring a lot to the table in terms of skill but I also have a lot to learn. I would love to be a part of this awesome crew. I could learn some new things and teach some new things. I want this to be the first clan where I REALLY compete against top players. (Professional) I might add. I admire the people in this clan to the maximum. I would love to see Trivium go to the top, to it's fullest of potential. But I want to be part of that potential. If you accept me you won't be disappointed trust me. I have teamed with lots of people in the clan and would love teaming with some other members in the future. I'm looking forward and am trying to compete in the big leagues and this is Trivium.

deadmanfreaker

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:deadmanfreaker(I use alupigus007 though)
Wins:150(Both accounts combined)
Past clans:Aroze
Skype ID:bibi126341
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium because I want to get back into clans. Then clan I was previously went well but no one was on. I believe Trivium will give me a great opportunity to make new friends and I think it'll be a great learning opportunity as well. I also have really good teamwork skills!

Reaction score
It has arrived.

Now is the time for Ceroria's third and most legendary installment of the new hit series...

Ceroria's Long and Detailed Tryhard Trivium Applications

IGN: I go by two main accounts, XyZebrAbC (which is to be changed to Vital_Shock in 1.8) and Ceroria. I am also in posession of the current Vital_Shock account, I just want that name to be on my main, hence the changing.

Wins: Combined I have approximately 470 wins.

Past clans: I have been in multiple clans over my time here at MCSG. I have only legitimately left one clan. The others disbanded, and I was kicked for one because I had a falling out with the owner. In somewhat of an order; Abyss (Mwinkl3sHD), GravelTrap (my first clan.. oh geez), Imperial (my first semi-serious clan that I led with plimpy41), Kronic (I was in it for about a week before it disbanded), an array of Frigidus' clans including but not limited to officer in Swift, officer in Verzon, member of Inviction (resulting in kick after argument), TRIAL (thanks mastern00b) CyanVolts (literally like for one day before I became EXTREMELY inactive and decided to leave the clan so I wasn't taking up extra space, the clan ended up disbanding shortly after), trial for the Rebels, and finally, I have been a dedicated person to the Trivium teamspeak for almost two months now, the clan I have longed to be a partof since the beginning.

Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly): My skype is skydoggamesmc

Why do you want to join Trivium: I have stated this in my previous apps, but there is no reason to not say this again. Ever since my two IRL friends were in the Rebels in the late-zeno era/early Bran-era it has been an aspiration of mine to become a member of the Rebels. After I had ran my course with all the clans I had helped run with friends, I was finally free to pursue my goal of becoming a Rebel. At this point, Bran, Cooper, Zeno (obviously), and almost every single one of the original members of the Rebels had left. About a month later came something that I was undoubtedly excited for. Trivium. It was composed of all of the Rebels members that I looked up to and aspired to join from the beginning, as well as some other friends I had met along the way. In early April, I applied. After one of the best months of my MCSG career, I didn't make the original Trial cut. Only phased for a day or so, I quickly re-applied to be denied the next day because I had stated that I was going to be inactive over the next two weeks (that proved to be true, and I completely understood the denial). However now is the time. I have participated in multiple scrims and have been a beneficial member in every single one of them. Whenever in clan-related activities I listen effectively, and preform at highest standard (that sounded waaay too official).
Thank you all for taking the time to read this, have a good day, AAANNNNDDD....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Apzy!!!!!!!!!

JESUS CHRIST

MaximMine

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: MaximMine.

Wins: 157 Wins.

Past clans: None yet.

Skype ID: MaximMineMC.

Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join Trivium, because i feel like i could help you guys with some pvp and i like playing with other good and nice people, i'm a guy where you can laugh with, play with, you can trut me, and im helpful, I speak Russian, Dutch and English ( My russian is not the best but i can understand every single word, Im good with 1v1's and with an FnS, I fan also be pretty good with the fishingrod stun, the Bow and just my sword, I would love to help in clan wars, recordings and anything else, i also do some youtube, but not for MCSG yet, just some factions, i've got 420+ subs, i hope that i could help you guys with the clan !

About me: Hey ! My name is Maxim, AKA Max, I'm 14 years old, i live in the netherlands, I love playing Minecraft, and i allready play it since 1.2, I'm a guy with humor, i can also be a really good friend, i would never betray a friend. I'm a bit quiet the last past weeks, because my dad past away, and i had a really strong relationship with him, i'm still not over it and i've got some consentration problems at the moment, but don't judge me, im still a funny, happy and friendly guy, so even if i dont get accepted in this clan, please just add me on skype, i allways like some extra friends to play with :).

Thanks for reading my app :).

Greetz,
Maxim.

Ellen

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: My ingame name is johan1555.
Wins: I have 183 wins.
Past clans:
I've been in Titans, Forsaken and Primeval, this is the clans I have merory off.
Skype ID: I'll give it to you.
Why do you want to join Trivium:
I want to join Trivium because the people in this clan is really cool, and I enjoy talking to you guys. This clan is also really good, from what I've seen, at teamwork and it's a great clan pvpwise. The leaders are also really good at leading
with an exception of Soggy, (jk ilysm.)
This clan is also full of cuties, and I want you to put some cuteness on me, so that's why I roll around in your old clothes.

I take it back, this clan is cool and all but my chances of getting in is low and I don't feel like I'd belong in this clan. ily guys tho c:

AMidgit4Lyfe

Tribute
Reaction score
Very good PvP skill: 17 KS
Can you just go back to being banned like everyone was enjoying for however long.
cscoop the chances of this clan dieing In a month is like Facebook without any viewers, its not happening

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci