• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlavTheRussian

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: SlavTheRussian
Wins: 963
Past clans: Roman's V2, ArtOfPvP
Skype ID: SlavTheRussian
Why do you want to join Trivium: I am a well rounded PvPer that has a lot to offer to this clan. My favorite weapon is the flint and steel and I am pretty good with teamwork as well. I think more strategically than most players. I've been in a few clans before as an officer and a elite, so I know how clans work. I am currently 18 years old and am very hard to anger because I like to be the nice guy. So if you take the time to get to know me you will see that I'm a pretty chill guy with some sweet skills as well.

GOLD_ninja14

Diamond
Reaction score
Why do you want to join Trivium: I am a well rounded PvPer that has a lot to offer to this clan. My favorite weapon is the flint and steel and I am pretty good with teamwork as well. I think more strategically than most players. I've been in a few clans before as an officer and a elite, so I know how clans work. I am currently 18 years old and am very hard to anger because I like to be the nice guy. So if you take the time to get to know me you will see that I'm a pretty chill guy with some sweet skills as well.
Its my Roomy <3

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
BOAT KILL GOD #RECOMMENDED LEGGO

Spewky

discord @consend
Reaction score
IGN: Spewky
Wins: 336
Past clans: Primeval, Rebels, Sovereign, Prodigous, Oblivion
Skype ID: SpewkyGaming
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join Trivium because myself and some others consider
me to be a decent PvP'er. I know a handful of members in this clan (probably 80%) and some of them are my really good friends. Some of my strengths in PvP consist of Fishing Rod (strongest point), Melee PvP, Flint and Steel, the bow and arrow, and running. I have a few flaws in my style of play that I would like to work on. I am a very friendly player to most of the MCSG community, usually if someone is angry or mad with me, it is most likely that I did not say or do anything besides kill them. Some may judge me because of my voice, but I do not see how that affects anything. I am 14 years old, but some consider that very young. Adding to that, I am very mature player for my age. I have been playing the MCSG Servers since March, 2012, and have come a long way since then. I play well when I am under pressure, and that has been proved in a lot of my past clan wars I have participated in. On a scale of 1-10 on how active I am, it would probably be around 8 or 9. Though I can hardly play on Monday - Wednesday, I am on pretty much every day. Since the summer is coming up, I will most likely be on everyday. Another reason I would like to join this clan is so I can become a all-around better PvP'er. I am well experienced in Potion-PvP, Soup-PvP, and of course, Vanilla (or MCSG) PvP. I have a chest route on most of the maps, but on some of the maps that have been recently released, I do not know and routes. If we were in the instance of a clan scrimmage or battle, and if someone were to call out a chest route for me, (for example: Airfield, or Train; on SG4). I am really good friends with the leaders, some captains, and most of the members, and that can affect the way you work with others during a game. I believe that by joining this clan, it could make me more mature, friendlier, funnier, and better at Minecraft Survival Games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci