• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flipzyy

Career
Reaction score
Nope. I thought you would apply some other clans but not Trivium. Anyway, good-luck Flipzyy.
Yeah, I am actually being serious. Was on teamspeak all day and look forward to talking to you and a few others I didn't meet today :p

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
IGN: LongCross
Wins: 200 (I left for about 1 year and a half - 2 years..)
Past clans: Blamphs v1, Infinitive.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) I messaged Krafty my skype ID.
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium because the clan is full of the old members who I'm familiar with :DI also wanna get back into the clan scene and I think this will be a good comeback!
Recommended; highly

xFlyPlaysMC

Career
Reaction score
IGN: My In-Game name is Flipzyy, my scrimmage alt is Exttend. Also I have a couple other alternative accounts i'd be happy to share through a PM.
Wins: A currently have approximately 1200/4700 Wins on MCSG.
Past clans: I have been in Empire, Sovereign, Impalers, ImpalersV2, Element, Element2.0, Prodigious, Ohana, Inferno, Divinity, Alectrity, Prime and Vanguard. (I have been in clans for about 1 and a half years.)
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) My Skype ID is FlipzyyMC
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join Trivium because it looks like a all-around fun clan to be in. With amazing PvPers that I look up to that I could learn new tactics from. This clan looks like a great atmosphere for me to be around because I love to meet new people. This is one of the top clans and I would love to be able to say "I'm in Trivium" But sadly I cannot. But I am striving to do my best to try and get into this clan. Also one of my good friends Nova recently applied and he told me it was hella fun and a great clan to be in. This is why I would like to join Trivium.
Highly Recommended. Great PvPer :D

KrazyPvpM8

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: _M8 | Wolfiegames
Wins: ~ About 200 Total
Past clans: I was gonna be a Member in InverseSG
Skype ID: tyler101699
Why do you want to join Trivium: I have a couple of friends in this clan, also seems like a clan for Fun and i would enjoy joining a Us clan, Danke for reading!

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
I didn't apply for Vanguard...
Yeah you did, you deleted it as I can't find it now, but someone quoted it and it's on your thread.

Obviously you deleted that app because you wanted to apply here, but don't just straight up lie about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci