• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
Congrats on the win today :D Sorry I couldn't make it, had IRL come up... Just to let you all know, I'll be super busy these upcoming weeks. I have a tourney this weekend for baseball and 2 weeks from now I'll be gone for about 5 days in Kansas as I have some more baseball there. :D Good job today though, heard you guys did... Okay... ;D

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
u forgot to put ur clan leaderboards battle vs insidious
It's not official yet. Since there was one round with a hacker that killed us. We're trying to get evidence of the hacker. If we don't before Wednesday, the battle will be 3-2.

LittleJay

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: jazzper10
Wins: ~364
Past clans: #Chop, #Complexity, and a bunch more I forget..
Skype ID: zazaboo4president
Why do you want to join Trivium: Well, I am familiar with several members. Not in the sense that I have Skyped but, I have fought many of them. For example while fair fighting cscoop I killed him with three hearts left. I have also fought others. I have been inactive for a bit because of finals but I am getting back into the game. With a little practice I feel like I could improve drastically and help out the clan. I have been a very active player on mcsg for almost two years now so I am very experienced. I know cheast routes on all over played maps and popular maps. I want to meet knew people and improve. Also I have a decent amount of time available for the next two months due to summer vacation. I can't promise to be active after my summer ends but right now I am very active. I hope you at least consider accepting me because I am pumped to improve and help out.

-Your neighborhood PvP'er ~ Jasper || Jazzper10

Aedrift

Career
Reaction score
Why do you want to join Trivium: Well, I am familiar with several members. Not in the sense that I have Skyped but, I have fought many of them. For example while fair fighting cscoop I killed him with three hearts left. I have also fought others. I have been inactive for a bit because of finals but I am getting back into the game. With a little practice I feel like I could improve drastically and help out the clan. I have been a very active player on mcsg for almost two years now so I am very experienced. I know cheast routes on all over played maps and popular maps. I want to meet knew people and improve. Also I have a decent amount of time available for the next two months due to summer vacation. I can't promise to be active after my summer ends but right now I am very active. I hope you at least consider accepting me because I am pumped to improve and help out.

reccomended. he rekt cooper

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score

You didnt even fair fight me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci