• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score

-==- This is the application you need to fill up in order to become pending -==-
IGN: XxSolarBearzxX
Wins: 63 (Reset stats) Here is my old stats - http://imgur.com/T53Y8Os
Past clans: Rivals, Ascendancy, The CyanVolts, Impalers
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) XxSolarBearzxX
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join this clan because I like to be competitive on MCG. This clan seems like one of the more competitive clans and with competitive players in it. I already have some friends in the clan and know them very well from a while back, so I'm not completely new to everyone. This clan also seems active almost all the time. I like to be in a clan that is active and fun to be in. If a clan isn't active then it isn't really all that fun to be in :/. I feel that I could be a good fit to this clan because I have descent PvP skills and good teamwork. I feel that I would learn a lot from being in this clan and would have loads of fun being in it as well. All of the people in the clan currently seem really cool and have good PvP skills. These are the reasons why I would like to join Trivium.

For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is detailed.
Where is the dislike button?

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score

-==- This is the application you need to fill up in order to become pending -==-
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) XxSolarBearzxX
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join this clan because I like to be competitive on MCG. This clan seems like one of the more competitive clans and with competitive players in it. I already have some friends in the clan and know them very well from a while back, so I'm not completely new to everyone. This clan also seems active almost all the time. I like to be in a clan that is active and fun to be in. If a clan isn't active then it isn't really all that fun to be in :/. I feel that I could be a good fit to this clan because I have descent PvP skills and good teamwork. I feel that I would learn a lot from being in this clan and would have loads of fun being in it as well. All of the people in the clan currently seem really cool and have good PvP skills. These are the reasons why I would like to join Trivium.

Recommended.

R3vVolution

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

This kid is VERY bad and belongs in a trashcan.
Jk, recommended.

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
The TS is down because Game Servers is crap. I have no idea when it'll be back up. I'll keep you guys updated. If you wish to scrim, go over to forgotten's TS.

EDIT: It's back up...

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score

So much love and recommendation

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm sitting here on the forums at 11:30 pm and realize I have to get up in 4 hours to catch a flight. Woooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci