• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
First of all, I want you all to know that I know apps are closed. A person from inside Trivium told me to apply now.

IGN: Tyler773

Wins: 357
Past clans: Rebels, Hotdogs, Organization v1, 2 and 3, Inferno
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) tyler773mc
Why do you want to join Trivium: Because in other clans I don't feel at home as much as I did when I was is Rebels when Bran was leading. I made a huge mistake by leaving the clan, and I still regret it to this day. I've talked to a lot of the people who are in this clan, and they are all super nice and funny, almost like a family. Now that scrims and clan battles are more available now, I can truly show off my skill on the battlefield.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
First of all, I want you all to know that I know apps are closed. A person from inside Trivium told me to apply now.

IGN: Tyler773
Wins: 357
Past clans: Rebels, Hotdogs, Organization v1, 2 and 3, Inferno
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) tyler773mc
Why do you want to join Trivium: Because in other clans I don't feel at home as much as I did when I was is Rebels when Bran was leading. I made a huge mistake by leaving the clan, and I still regret it to this day. I've talked to a lot of the people who are in this clan, and they are all super nice and funny, almost like a family. Now that scrims and clan battles are more available now, I can truly show off my skill on the battlefield.
RECOMMENDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci