• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

YelloDawg39

Career
Reaction score
Wow! Thanks for trial, dudes! I should be on a little bit today. I'm mostly on at night, though.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Updates!

SuperxAndrew has been accepted for full member!

WalkerRed will remain trial.

Nova_RunZyoU , YelloDawg39 , and Minicraft132 have been accepted for trial member!

jesskoz and Zado will remain pending, please be more active on the Teamspeak!

Anyone else not listed has been denied. PM a Leader or a Captain to know why.

The roster cap has been extended to
28!

ELITES WILL BE PICKED SOON, STOP BUGGING US.
Awesome! ALL1DO1SW1N JustAHotDog soggypickle Branbob83 I am going to be on vacation Monday-Friday next week (probably off computer this Sunday and next Saturday). Don't kick me pllsssssss!

Also, when are elites going to be added? xD

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Edog786
Wins: 3487
Past clans: Trivium, Rebels, Ascendancy, Forgotten, Titans.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) You have me.
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join Trivium because I feel I would fit in with the clan better than others, where I just didn't feel at home, but with my best friend in the clan, along with many other friends, I feel I would do well with the clan.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Edog786
Wins: 3487
Past clans: Trivium, Rebels, Ascendancy, Forgotten, Titans.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) You have me.
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join Trivium because I feel I would fit in with the clan better than others, where I just didn't feel at home, but with my best friend in the clan, along with many other friends, I feel I would do well with the clan.
Sorry to tell you that you are simply too low on the leaderboards for this clan. Maybe if you were top 2 we would consider...

xXHoneyDripperXx

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, xXHoneyDripperXx here, this would me my clan application.

Hello Trivium Members, I want to get into Trivium. I want to get into Trivium because I could easily play with anybody and we would get along, (I am a team player) I am a highly skilled PvP'er, and I think Trivium would be a really good fit for me. Some of the past clans I were in (AlphaPvP and GalXi were just a bit too easy.

First Reason: I could get along with anybody, and I am a great team player, not to much background on this, but its true. Don't really ever rage or get mad at anything, I don't let things sit and eat on my flesh and wear me down. I am a team player, and I could get along with anybody I play with. Some examples: Everybody I play with, I get along with them. Example of a team player: I don't take all the loot for myself, I give teammates some and if they are going to die, I meet up with them somewhere and we can kill them once we have met up. :D

Second Reason: I am highly skilled at PvP, I may not be a Huahwi, or a Zypes, but I am highly skilled at PvP, I don't know how good ChrisComedies is in your clan, but I have beaten him before, (not showing off) but I have to prove someway that I am good at PvP, you can trial me if you would like to, have me 1v1 me somebody. I think that way you will see my skill. I can pretty much beat anybody that isn't Huahwi. xD

Third Reason: I think Trivium is a great fit for me as past clans were too easy, and I think Trivium would be much more challenging. I would much rather get into a clan that fits me so I am not the best there, rather than getting invited to a clan which I could 10 heart all the members. Trivium seems very challenging, and I would love to get in it to prove my skills. You know what they say: If you're the best in the room, you're not in the right room. I am following that statement.

I want to get into Trivium for those three reasons: I could easily get along with anybody, and I am a team player, I am highly skilled at PvP and I would love to get into Trivium as it would be challenging, exciting, and more fit for me. Also I know some of the members in the clan.

Name: Ron Massari
IGN: xXHoneyDripperXx
Mcsg stats: http://gyazo.com/a872f6639d858b51c492c277f5fa4974 (My ratio is bad, trust me, I PvP A LOT better than my stats.) My sister plays when Im not home thats why)
I used to be in AlphaPvP, then I was in GalXi, now hopefully I will be getting into Trivium.
My skype is Undead_Phenom2
(I do meet all of the requirements by the way)
I have a Razer Naga 2014 Expert MMO Gaming Mouse (Letting you know)
I want to be in Trivium because I am familiar with some of the names that are in the clan, ChrisComedies is my friend somewhat, I know JustAHotDog, not personally, but I do. Andy is my friend, and I just think that Trivium would be a really good fit for me, as past clans were too easy.

Thank you for reading this application, and hopefully you consider accepting me into the clan.

I just want to say: If I don't get accepted, can I please 1v1 any member out of your clan and that way I can prove my skill. Once again, thank you for reading this application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci