• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1NJA_0CTPU5isIGN

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:N1NJA_0CTPU5
Thats a zero
Wins:12 /I get into lots of deathmatches

Past Clans: None 1st clan

Skype Id:Its my iGn.

Why I want to join? Because this is my first clan and I want to make this clan last for a longggggg time.Also because I want a good reputation for my first clan and I love communicating with other people especially if there youtubers so plz let me...

ImFaqe

Diamond
Reaction score
Thats a zero

Why I want to join? Because this is my first clan and I want to make this clan last for a longggggg time.Also because I want a good reputation for my first clan and I love communicating with other people especially if there youtubers so plz let me...
RECOMMENDED.

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score
Thats a zero

Recommended, probably one of the best MCSG players there are these days!
Gotta love dem d-matches doe

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
Thats a zero

omg i cant even make it to deathmatch

TybusX

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: TybusX
Wins: 161 m9 don't judge pl0x
Past clans: idek like that was 4-5 months ago
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Private nu pls
Why do you want to join Trivium: Hello trivium members, I feel like I would get along really well with all of this clan because of the chillness that comes with Not raging from MCSG (not to be cocky of course).
I have gotten to know a little bit of the players in this clan and so far, I can tell I would stick with this clan for quite a while.

Really hope I can stick with y'all -2bis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci