• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
Yeah, the first post is a little messed up with BBCode tags. This is literally what the tags look like around Aurora's name:
Code:
[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I]AuroraV2 l Hunter[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]
The rest of the post is pretty much the same way - excessive BBCode tags where there doesn't need to be (this just comes from frequent editing). I'm working on cleaning up the tags on that post so it doesn't break as often.

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, the first post is a little messed up with BBCode tags. This is literally what the tags look like around Aurora's name:
Code:
[I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I][I]AuroraV2 l Hunter[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I]
The rest of the post is pretty much the same way - excessive BBCode tags where there doesn't need to be (this just comes from frequent editing). I'm working on cleaning up the tags on that post so it doesn't break as often.
hehe

Th3_Overkill

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: TheOverkillYT/Immensedude98 "Matt"
Wins:119
Past clans: Forgot the name but it Disbanded
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Ill DM-I do YT so I dont want it to be public
Why do you want to join Trivium: Because, it seems like a cool/relaxed/laid back kind of clan, and I can be a very relaxed and laid back kinda guy. I have some friends in here, so I believe that I can fit in easily as it's easy for me to make new friends. And when there's competition I go try-hard, and play my best- and I don't ever give up. My motivational quote is
"How hard will you play today, if you knew you couldn't play tomorrow"
Thanks for reading :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci