• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know it is kinda early and I know this is not what you guys expected... but I just realized that I don't think MCSG is really my scene anymore so i'm going to have to revoke my trial.. I think there is much more people that are better than me that deserve this spot much more and that can be way more active :( Thanks for letting me get trial, but yeah. Bye bye :/

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know it is kinda early and I know this is not what you guys expected... but I just realized that I don't think MCSG is really my scene anymore so i'm going to have to revoke my trial.. I think there is much more people that are better than me that deserve this spot much more and that can be way more active :( Thanks for letting me get trial, but yeah. Bye bye :/
D: but

Ancient_Zo

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Ancient_Zod
Wins: 339
Past clans: #Trama,#Infect
Skype ID: mcmaster322
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to be in a clan with alot of good players.I also Heard this clan is very competitive. I want to start playing competitive so i can get my ratio higher.I also wish to get better when i play with u guys.

iBearHD

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Ancient_Zod
Wins: 339
Past clans: #Trama,#Infect
Skype ID: mcmaster322
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to be in a clan with alot of good players.I also Heard this clan is very competitive. I want to start playing competitive so i can get my ratio higher.I also wish to get better when i play with u guys.
Apps are closed.

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry for not being on much l8ly, I've just gotten hooked on watching Sword Art Online and some uddur anime's, i'll start being more active soon <3

EDIT: Put me on break, going on vacation for a week <3

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Put me off break pls, I sorted out some stuff with my parents.. and hopefully things will get better.

ImFaqe

Diamond
Reaction score
Well I made my dad mad now I'm grounded be back in a couple days -imfaqe -falcon lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci