• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyGear

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: RustyGear
Wins: 30
Past clans: Derelicta, Reflection, Aspire, Aspire Remake when we lost to Valor 5-1
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Private
Why do you want to join Trivium: My sht clan lost 5-1 to Valor and I need a good clan. Me and chris are the best pvpers on mcsg so it would be a mistake to deny us.

BURRITOZ0123

Career
Reaction score
-==- This is the application you need to fill out in order to become pending -==-
IGN: chriswillis123
Wins: maybe 300 total
Past clans: Forsaken, Derelicta, Eternity.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) chriswillis12345
Why do you want to join Trivium: Because i'm quite bored and RustyGear and I are ready to be winners!

For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is detailed. ok
Past clans: Derelicta, Reflection, Aspire, Aspire Remake when we lost to Valor 5-1
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Private
Why do you want to join Trivium: My sht clan lost 5-1 to Valor and I need a good clan. Me and chris are the best pvpers on mcsg so it would be a mistake to deny us.
rek o men tit
4 ful member

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
-==- This is the application you need to fill out in order to become pending -==-
IGN: chriswillis123
Wins: maybe 300 total
Past clans: Forsaken, Derelicta, Eternity.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) chriswillis12345
Why do you want to join Trivium: Because i'm quite bored and RustyGear and I are ready to be winners!

For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is detailed. ok
Apps are closed, you can re apply when there open again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci