• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score

-==- This is the application you need to fill out in order to become pending -==-
IGN:
Wins: 1500+
Past clans: this one and rebels
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) secret
Why do you want to join Trivium: because ur all cool

For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is detailed.
Accepted to full member/horker

FrenzyFreckles

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: FrenzyFreckles
Wins: 408
Past clans: #ArtOfPvP #Oblivion
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) FrenzyFreckles

Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join the wonderful clan Trivum because it is overall a skilled clan that is participating in very man Clan battles, I always look for a clan that is active, I believe I would also like to join this clan as it has very many nice people, which is a good thing to find in a clan :D

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score

-==- This is the application you need to fill out in order to become pending -==-
IGN:
Wins: 1500+
Past clans: this one and rebels
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) secret
Why do you want to join Trivium: because ur all cool

For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is detailed.
YES THANK YOU TRISTAN. S XAMD BAXK

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, I had the actual nerves to apply...
Application:
IGN: AuroraV2
Wins: 260+ with unnamed alts.
Past clans: Many in the past, but the best clans I were ever in were TheReturn and Acolytes.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) barfyarfie2 (I know, very immature..)
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join Trivium because I would like to step up my clan game and join a very professional clan. I have been active on the Teamspeak lately, and the members seem very professional and I am sure I can learn more than I already know. I also think that I can help the clan with my maturity, as I am a very good listener, as I only speak when spoken to.

Thank you for looking at my application, and I understand if I get declined
Yours truly,
Aurora
the good old days ^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member