• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzycookie

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ItsFuzzyCookie, FuzzyC00kie, Ixliq
Wins: 1600
Past clans: Apollo, Protocol, TheReturn
Skype ID: I'll msg Andy
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium so I can grow my relationship with more MCG players and become more familiar with tier clan things.

Revature

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Revature
Wins: 703
Past clans: Apollo, TheReturn, and ThePast.
Skype ID: mi.spirit
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join Trivium for a hand full of reasons, for one, I feel as if this clan is loyal to each other, and everyone is very skilled in PvP. Im looking for a clan I can just chill with, and have a laugh, when I heard that a friend of mine got in, I thought to my self if I had a chance, so here I am.

Revature

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Revature
Wins: 703
Past clans: Apollo, TheReturn, and ThePast.
Skype ID: mi.spirit
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join Trivium for a hand full of reasons, for one, I feel as if this clan is loyal to each other, and everyone is very skilled in PvP. Im looking for a clan I can just chill with, and have a laugh, when I heard that a friend of mine got in, I thought to my self if I had a chance, so here I am.
700 wins, not including alternates.

Mr_Muffins48

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:MrMuffins48
Wins:591
Past clans:Apollo and none others recently
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)Conor.jacobson4
Why do you want to join Trivium:I want a serious clan that is active

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci