• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: blazerboy123
Wins: 320~
Past clans: ohana organization rebels titans eternity
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) noah.barrios
Why do you want to join Trivium: i have nothing better to do and i don't think anyone hates me in this clan so it all works out, i'm really bored and you guys are all fun plus i'm good at cs go so sign me up!!! i'll be more active this time (because i guess thats what denied me last time...?)

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) noah.barrios
Why do you want to join Trivium: i have nothing better to do and i don't think anyone hates me in this clan so it all works out, i'm really bored and you guys are all fun plus i'm good at cs go so sign me up!!! i'll be more active this time (because i guess thats what denied me last time...?)
Recommended!

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Tyler773/DatPikachu
Wins: 390
Past clans: Organization v12345, Ascendancy.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) tyler773mc
Why do you want to join Trivium: I have waited for this for a while, the time when I feel I could apply for this clan again, without anything holding me back. I've been patient, I've been hanging out on the teamspeak constantly, but I've been denied 4 times. This clan is a great way for me to play games that I haven't played before, laugh with people that I don't know very well, and above all, have fun. This time, I can hope something will go differently.
Recommended :3

WalkerRed

always a bap boi
Reaction score
Recommend because he wrecks Russians.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Nice Venom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci