• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
I like this clan because it doesn't have intense requirements c:

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: IPlayMineCr4ft
Wins: without old account 127 with old account 210
Past clans: Beware A5TRO FL4RE Corazon
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Jakeb_17
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join trivium because I want a really good clan to join and I want to get better at mcsg, I am better than my stats I just have trouble with teams. I would love to get to know you guys and this seems like a fun clan to join. Thants for reading!

Cystolith

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Cystolith
Wins: like 1500 or something
Past clans: like 12 or some crap lol
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Jacob has it
Why do you want to join Trivium: I play Minecraft

mitchit16

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: mitchit16mc
Wins: i really dont know i have about 1000 if you add up and ive played since i was 14.now im 17
Past clans: too many; exodus-officer/pheonix-EU&US Member/Trama-Senior Member(kinda like elite)/Prosperity-Trial captin before i left because i felt the clan was gonna go nowhere. thats about it.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) mitchit14
Why do you want to join Trivium: i want to get into trivium because i am an above average pvper and i know a lot about what it is like to be in a clan and i have a lot of clan experience. my old clans the one im most fond of was exodus as one of my favs but as you all know, parwez got banned. i chose triv because i know that i could possibly help us become number 1 and also it has a lot of potential!

PS. id like to get to know some new people

Cystolith

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: mitchit16mc
Wins: i really dont know i have about 1000 if you add up and ive played since i was 14.now im 17
Past clans: too many; exodus-officer/pheonix-EU&US Member/Trama-Senior Member(kinda like elite)/Prosperity-Trial captin before i left because i felt the clan was gonna go nowhere. thats about it.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) mitchit14
Why do you want to join Trivium: i want to get into trivium because i am an above average pvper and i know a lot about what it is like to be in a clan and i have a lot of clan experience. my old clans the one im most fond of was exodus as one of my favs but as you all know, parwez got banned. i chose triv because i know that i could possibly help us become number 1 and also it has a lot of potential!
PS. id like to get to know some new people
plus he plays Minecraft. so do I. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci