• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trivium

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Lucidictive
Wins: 400+
Past clans: Rebels, Ascension, Organization, those are the latest clans. You don't want the full list.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Bran has it and I think Krafty has it.
Why do you want to join Trivium:
All of my friends are in here and I'm prepared to join a fun, yet competitive clan. I want to be in a clan led by 3 trusted and respected members of the community. I think my skill, maturity, and fun side, will make me an asset to this clan.

And if I don't get accepted, good luck branny!
You have been ACCEPTED for Member!

TehSteelFlexer

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:TehSteelFlexer
Wins:1330
Past clans:Divine
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)2/3 of leaders already have mine
Why do you want to join Trivium: I wanna join trivium cause I am good friends with every leader and I'm a great pvper that is eligible to join this clan. I may not be able to outpvp everyone but I can learn from my struggles and become a better pvper and bring this clan 1. A cool and friendly guy to hang out with, and 2. A great pvper, and NOT a cocky and mean person

Trivium

Career
Reaction score
IGN:TehSteelFlexer
Wins:1330
Past clans:Divine
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)2/3 of leaders already have mine
Why do you want to join Trivium: I wanna join trivium cause I am good friends with every leader and I'm a great pvper that is eligible to join this clan. I may not be able to outpvp everyone but I can learn from my struggles and become a better pvper and bring this clan 1. A cool and friendly guy to hang out with, and 2. A great pvper, and NOT a cocky and mean person
You have been ACCEPTED as member!

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey I'll be on the ts at sometime today,also you accepted me for trial and I'm not in trial members :p

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Prophesies or NativeTalent

Wins: With both account combined, I have nearly 700 wins.

Past clans: (Including Trial) Chrome, Aviate, Titans, Forsaken, Prodigious

Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) I believe you already have me added.

Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to experience something new. I quite frankly enjoy playing with new people and I always try my best to be playful and friendly to others. I'd like to ask you to forget any negative thing you think about me and for us to start over on those parts c: Another reason I want to join this clan is because I see a really long and fun journey in the future of this clan and I really want to be a part of that. I personally have played with a few of the members of this clan and I really hope to get to know them better. Thank you again for reading my application, I patiently await your decision. :D
You weren't in titans I don't wanna be a jerk but you never got passed trial js

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
Imagine you are given three paths, a trivium. Will you choose the path that leads to honor and integrity, power and destruction, or eternal happiness? Why not all three? This clan provides you with a home where you can laugh, and destroy anyone in your way. There was once a time where we dominated MCSG, a time where no one stood against us. It's time for a change in the system. It's time for a new era.
I like this ^ Who made this piece of art?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci