• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolfog2

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:coolfog2
Wins:52/393
Past clans:#never
Skype ID: andrew.1005
Why do you want to join Trivium:I love to join this clan, becuase I have heard many good things about PVP, TEAMWORK AND especially trivia :)

Foxy_Jake18

Experienced
Reaction score
I won't be on teamspeak until thursday cause I'm on vacation xD so plz i fen!

NoahSails

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: NoahSailer (the account is not originally mine), plus a few others
Wins: 650
Past clans:
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) msg me
Why do you want to join Trivium: Well first I wanna clarify things in order to prevent flame: I am not the original owner of the NoahSailer account (and therefore did not get all the wins on it). This is my main account now as I am practically the only one who plays on it anymore, if you have any issues with that please feel free to pm me.
I want to join Trivium because of the potential that this clan has. There are many great PVPers in this clan, and also great leadership, so I see this clan going very far. I want to be in a clan that is both skilled as a clan but also fun to play with, which I see in Trivium. I already know a few members, and from being on the TS I can tell that many of the others are also fun to play with. All in all I feel that Trivium is the best fit of a clan for me and I hope that my application is taken into consideration.

Reaction score
Past clans:
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)
msg me
Why do you want to join Trivium: Well first I wanna clarify things in order to prevent flame: I am not the original owner of the NoahSailer account (and therefore did not get all the wins on it). This is my main account now as I am practically the only one who plays on it anymore, if you have any issues with that please feel free to pm me.
I want to join Trivium because of the potential that this clan has. There are many great PVPers in this clan, and also great leadership, so I see this clan going very far. I want to be in a clan that is both skilled as a clan but also fun to play with, which I see in Trivium. I already know a few members, and from being on the TS I can tell that many of the others are also fun to play with. All in all I feel that Trivium is the best fit of a clan for me and I hope that my application is taken into consideration.
Maybe you should put your old IGN :p

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Past clans:
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)
msg me
Um also if I'm not mistaken you're currently in The Organization... You're on their roster.

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: dillonpure11
Wins: 75+
Past clans: None
Skype ID: Sir_Dillon
Why do you want to join Trivium:
I believe I should be accepted into this Clan because I think I could be a great asset to the team. With my PvP skills I can work around anything that comes in my way. I don't have many Weaknesses and nothing that should really affect winning a game. Winning is my #1 asset when playing Hungergames. I am quite respectful of other players when playing Survivalgames aswell, but If you're not teamed with me, you're going to wish you were. I am a very friendly guy and can be funny at times. My maturity level is quite high I'd rate it myself around a 9/10 if I had to. As for my wins and games played, I never really set my mind to winning, I usually spent my time helping out others as I knew alot about this game. I would play with friends in groups of up to 5, and we would all mostly survive till the end. We would use co-operative skills such as "where are you" or "do you need this kind of armor", This becomes great when communicating with others in your game via skype because you can tell and inform the other teammates what you have and what you can provide for them.
Revoke your application from the other clans if you want to join this one.

Reactions: 98s
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci