• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Culosity

Survivor
Reaction score
thank you thank you I am honored to be accepted into Trivium I would like to thank the academy and soggypickle

Last edited by a moderator:

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score

Denster91

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Denster91
Wins: 999
Past clans: Elite Squad, Rebels, Chrome
Skype ID: Bran has it already, I'll message it to the other leaders if needed.
Why do you want to join Trivium: Trivium has always not only seemed like an extremely well run and successful clan, but also as a close group of friends. I've already talked to some of the members before, and am looking forward to talking with the others as well. I was previously in Chrome for quite a while, and throughout the time it existed it went through ups and downs, and eventually disbanded for the final time several weeks ago. I've been taking a bit of a break from MCSG, and am now ready to rejoin the clan community. I'm excited to be able to meet new people and play competitively in a successful clan.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Why do you want to join Trivium: Trivium has always not only seemed like an extremely well run and successful clan, but also as a close group of friends. I've already talked to some of the members before, and am looking forward to talking with the others as well. I was previously in Chrome for quite a while, and throughout the time it existed it went through ups and downs, and eventually disbanded for the final time several weeks ago. I've been taking a bit of a break from MCSG, and am now ready to rejoin the clan community. I'm excited to be able to meet new people and play competitively in a successful clan.
Recommended, but he'll probably get accepted anyway.

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
Recommended for being MCSG's favorite farm cow!

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
MAJOR UPDATES!

ALL1DO1SW1N has been
promoted to captain!

Ceroria (ZebraNation), KraftysYellowPet, Kimberly, ChrisComedies, and WertQuadNine have been
accepted for full member!

pepsizPower, TehSteelFlexer, Alpha, JCagg, xCrayfish, NickPlayzSG, VeeZa have been
accepted for trial!

Aedrift, timbersarmy14, Spewky, Jay | Ohjayx are set to
pending, please be active on the teamspeak.

Unfortunately the rest are
denied. Please PM a leader or captain to know why.

Congrats to the new promotions!
HEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAH!

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I think your application is too short. Take a look at mine and I strongly recommend that you resubmit. I was accepted for trial so I'm your superior and you should listsen to me.

EDIT: Mr_Gears liked my post so you should REALLY resubmit now or else you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

Reaction score
999 upside down = 666

illuminati confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci