• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Hello Trivium members and the MCSG community. I think it is time to take my leave. I've lost interest in MCSG and my laptop can't be fixed. I've tried so many ways but nothing happens. Its been two months being in Trivium and I thought I would stay here longer. I enjoyed every single game and scrimmages because it really shows how much we're close to each other, like a family. Words can't explain how much you guys mean to me.

Thank you for everything, Trivium.

Bran - You always have been there for me most of the time especially trying to get myself unbanned for charge-back. You are a really funny guy and you have an amazing personality. I hope you can lead Trivium to victory. TELEPORTING.

Crafty (Even though you left) - You were the most funniest guy I know and you have the most amazing accent. Its sad to see you leave but I hope you're doing well in real life. Always my favourite dog-eater.

Soggy - Eventhough I barely talk to you due to timezones and stuff, you are really cool and hopefully I can talk to you soon,continue your soggy prank calls.

Gears - Congratulations on getting Leader Gearsie. You really deserve it. I hope you can lead this clan to victory with your smooth voice and make every single one of the members laugh.

Cooper - Oi Cscoop. Its sad that I couldn't record with you. Hopefully we will talk soon. I would like to see you participate in scrimmages more and get in the game. See you soon wolf bud.

Justin (Bieber fever) - Hello hotstuff. You are the most coolest person I've ever met. Congratulations on Officer and hopefully you can do your job right. It was fun fighting you after the scrimmage ended. See you soon hotdoge.

Andy - Hey dude, I will miss your sexy voice because it really brightens up my day. Its so soothing and relaxing to hear. I hope you do well being an officer and who knows you might get promoted. See you soon Andyy_

All Trivium Members - Hello guys, its sad that I can't play with the new members and I feel like poop, honestly. I hope you enjoy evey single second in Trivium because I did and hopefully you guys can lead Trivium to victory.

#WolfyyForVIP
I love you Wolfy :D./

Sileux

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Sileux
Wins: 711
Past clans: None. (I was more of a solo player)
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) SileuxGames
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium because I was watching JustAHotDog's Clan Battle videos and it seemed like this clan is a very hard working clan. You guys look like you know how to work together and know what you're doing.

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Sileux
Wins: 711
Past clans: None. (I was more of a solo player)
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) SileuxGames
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium because I was watching JustAHotDog's Clan Battle videos and it seemed like this clan is a very hard working clan. You guys look like you know how to work together and know what you're doing.
Recommend he is a good player and can take 2v1 easily. Very skilled.

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
wait, what?
Nothing he was just kidding around xP

Anyways in order to get into this clan you will need to have teamspeak. If you do not have teamspeak it can be downloaded here. Once you download teamspeak there are various guides on youtube that will teach you how to use it and the teamspeak ip that you will want to connect to is ts.triviumclan.com Once you are on this teamspeak poke a Captain/Leader to receive your US Applicant Rank and just hang out with the clan. :)

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score
Nothing he was just kidding around xP

Anyways in order to get into this clan you will need to have teamspeak. If you do not have teamspeak it can be downloaded here. Once you download teamspeak there are various guides on youtube that will teach you how to use it and the teamspeak ip that you will want to connect to is ts.triviumclan.com Once you are on this teamspeak poke a Captain/Leader to receive your US Applicant Rank and just hang out with the clan. :)
U. R. GOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci