• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
I'm sorry guys, but I am leaving the clan. It was a fun 3 months, but everyone has to leave at one point or another. I'll be on TS a lot and stuff still. I hope to see you guys in future games or in any case what so ever. Lastly, I would like to say you guys have been great friends within the past 3 months! (P.S you better get it or your dumb.)
JKJK NOT REALLY (If you saw spotted this then you're a haxor or u jst got lucky)

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
IGN: kingjr
Wins: 194 (it's been a while)
Past clans: The Bungled (it was really hip and cool)
Skype ID: JJRyzer (shh don't tell random people on the internet because I care for my private skype life)
Why do you want to join Trivium:

Long ago, but not to long ago there was an evil creature forming from the depths of the dirt of Earth after long perpetration conjured from genetic-altered cucumber DNA was put into a tub filled with enhances that would be soaked inside it until it's final form had come forth. And for a long while it had finally came, from that moment the soaked pickle had arouse.
I was only but a child when what they might've called an horrific evil event in our time, but I was nothing but amazed and filled with awe. I looked towards my parents as they smiled and announced that my brother has been created.
"what shall we name him?" They asked each other with great happiness.
And as the pickle-man walked towards us still soaked in the liquid, he said.

"Call me soggypickle" - soggypickle

"And so it began, and it will never end" - NewsReport

"There is no end, but the beginning of forever" - kingjr
PS. soggy told me to and I don't want to be lonely <3

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
I'm sorry guys, but I am leaving the clan. It was a fun 3 months, but everyone has to leave at one point or another. I'll be on TS a lot and stuff still. I hope to see you guys in future games or in any case what so ever. Lastly, I would like to say you guys have been great friends within the past 3 months! (P.S you better get it or your dumb.)
JKJK NOT REALLY (If you saw spotted this then you're a haxor or u jst got lucky)
Wut

TheBossKingHD

Career
Reaction score
WHAT

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
K I''m dumb, Ty Polaris and gears so I could see it ;-;.

Yoshie123455

Diamond
Reaction score
Nice white font. That says JKJK NOT REALLY (If you saw spotted this then you're a haxor or u jst got lucky)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci