• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowGaming1

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:bilal_anas
Wins:69
Past clans:1351
Skype ID: darknessworld77
Why do you want to join Trivium: becuase i need to be a fun good clan so i can be in a cool clan and will be on everyday to do clan battle with you guys becuase summer is almost over so i need more fun

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Why do you want to join Trivium: becuase i need to be a fun good clan so i can be in a cool clan and will be on everyday to do clan battle with you guys becuase summer is almost over so i need more fun
You think you're funny, that's the true and only part that is funny.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Are you trying to seem cool or something? Lol
More serious actually. I don't like jokers, I am sick of people outside and in this clan for there stupidity. The thing is, I am a nice guy, I don't do get angry easily, I respect others and all this kind of stuff. In return I get people being ignorant, arrogant, people who are assholes, disrespect, and a bunch of other miscellaneous things that happen.

iBearHD

Platinum
Reaction score
apps r closed

LittleRawr_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
More serious actually. I don't like jokers, I am sick of people outside and in this clan for there stupidity. The thing is, I am a nice guy, I don't do get angry easily, I respect others and all this kind of stuff. In return I get people being ignorant, arrogant, people who are assholes, disrespect, and a bunch of other miscellaneous things that happen.
He wasn't even making a troll app. His ign is bilal_anas and he has 69 wins. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci