• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
Hey Trivium. I would like to inform you all that I will no longer be in the clan. I've had a fun 4 months with you all. I was part of the starting roster and I will miss you all. You guys are all my friends... My family... You will all mean the world to me. Minecraft just isn't for me anymore and I have a few IRL things, nothing bad, but just Minecraft isn't fun anymore.

Branbob83 You told me about Trivium when you first started to talk about it. At the time I just disbanded Divine and I didn't know what or where I was going to go. You let me in the clan and you gave me member. I got Captain and did what I could to become a leader when Krafty left. Thank you so much Bran for the fun times here at Trivium.

To the rest of Trivium, you will always be in my heart and I'll always be on the TeamSpeak since I pay for it but I'll talk to you all when I can. Thank you so much everyone for the most amazing time I've had here on MCSG.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Hey Trivium. I would like to inform you all that I will no longer be in the clan. I've had a fun 4 months with you all. I was part of the starting roster and I will miss you all. You guys are all my friends... My family... You will all mean the world to me. Minecraft just isn't for me anymore and I have a few IRL things, nothing bad, but just Minecraft isn't fun anymore.

Branbob83 You told me about Trivium when you first started to talk about it. At the time I just disbanded Divine and I didn't know what or where I was going to go. You let me in the clan and you gave me member. I got Captain and did what I could to become a leader when Krafty left. Thank you so much Bran for the fun times here at Trivium.

To the rest of Trivium, you will always be in my heart and I'll always be on the TeamSpeak since I pay for it but I'll talk to you all when I can. Thank you so much everyone for the most amazing time I've had here on MCSG.
first!!!!

edit: (Where's my prize)

Groot

Gold
Reaction score

Thank you for being the amazing leader you were Matt. Having you in the clan was one of the best things that happened to Trivium, and we all thank you for your service in the clan. From fun scrims/battles to Google Hangouts you were an amazing person and leader, and I hope you do amazing wherever you end up. <3

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score

bye

MasonBulldog

Survivor
Reaction score

RUNESCAPE!!!!!!!!!!

Eden

District 13
Reaction score

Bye Gears. I remember talking to you before I joined Trivium and you becoming one of my first friends here. C: Thats when you were a puny member. Thanks for being a good friend and always being funny. Make sure to keep talking to us C: <3

Branbob83

Platinum
Reaction score

Bye baby cakes, have fun with your girlyfriend.....I know you'll think of me when you're making love to her....Anyways, thank you so much for what you've done for this clan. You were always that push we needed to get stuff done, and made a lot laugh in the clan. You will be missed qt, thanks for a great 4 months. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci