• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You have been asking all clans, FOR 3 DAYS, even after we said NO, multiple times. Do you not understand?
You didn't just "ask for a battle". You continuously harassed a captain about it, when eventually it just became a joke. Stop now.
"Harassed" Joking right?
All flame and disrespect toward others stops now on this thread. If you truly feel the need to argue take it to a PM.

Have a good evening/night c:

Reactions: Dyl

iBearHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Sorry to say, but I'm leaving Trivium. It's been a great three and a half months, but I have my reasons (listed below).

Reasons:
1) With school being out for two weeks now (and taking all honors/ap classes), I can't be online that much anymore. My computer is also taken away on the weekdays, and this really sucks :[

2) I'm taking a break from clans/minecraft for a little bit (not quitting). The only mcsg I'll actually be playing now is just for recordings (youtube).

3) There were a few decisions I wish were waited on/waited for my input (but that's only minor).

So here are some people who made my time here awesome (note: Kind of rushed, I will add more stuff later)

Branbob83 Hey Bran thanks for being best leader ever. You're a really cool guy and I'm glad I met you, mikey, and cooper this summer. <3

soggypickle You are also a great leader and one of the funniest guys I've met here. Your demotion reason is also really dumb, but I won't get into that here. #unfairdemotion <333

Cscoop Hey Cooper. You're one of my greatest friends here. Hopefully you'll have another chance of being unbanned because the reason is just stupid. <333

ALL1DO1SW1N Andy you're a great guy. GJ on leader and keep up the good work horker. <333

pepsizPower You're bad m6. Nah but I won't say much because I know we'll still be talking ;P <333

Eden Eden!!!111one! You're one of the coolest people I've met through Trivium. Thank you for being an awesome and trusting friend! <333

Groot NO I AM GROOT. Nah but for real Jacob, although we've had our ups and downs, your're still a great person and were a great mod #unfairdemotion. Hope we can talk soon ;) <3

@mikeyman209 (or whatever tf your forums account is) You are legit trash. I gave you the fat slap at Six Flags. <3 <3 <3

ChrisComedies You will always be #2 bowmaster. Always <3

Ultimability Ayy you're one of the chillest and coolest guys in this clan. Keep being awesome Joel ;) <3

polarisXD Ty for teaching me pokemon showdown. You're a really great friend and I appreciate your kindness <33

RTGxxKaos RICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ily man <3

iBearHD I beat you on valleyside everyday. eZpZ <3

Voltality Ayy Chris whenever I have time, we'll play some UHC ;) <3

JoelJCE Mr_Gears I don't care if you guys aren't in the clan. ILY BOTH <333

@restoftrivium You guys are awesome <3
I probally should have tagged more, but I ran out of time (will edit in more later).

You guys were really cool and I hope to see you soon!

Until then
Hotgod out
pce ;-;
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo
(i cri evrytim)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci