• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys... So .-. Yep, its came to this.. Ill be leaving Trivium... Sorry to all that believed in me, that thought I could bring change or would just help in the future. I'm sorry, But i'm just going to leave. The one thing that will hit me the most, is the choices i'm making will probably make me lose a huge amount of friends, but those friends aren't true friends. So we will see who are the true friends. Anyways guys, im out, pce. Ily all so much, these were the best 3 months of my Mcsg career. But all things have to come to an end, right?... Right ;-;.

-Pepsi... I'll be on a lot still. Goodbye
<3

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys... So .-. Yep, its came to this.. Ill be leaving Trivium... Sorry to all that believed in me, that thought I could bring change or would just help in the future. I'm sorry, But i'm just going to leave. The one thing that will hit me the most, is the choices i'm making will probably make me lose a huge amount of friends, but those friends aren't true friends. So we will see who are the true friends. Anyways guys, im out, pce. Ily all so much, these were the best 3 months of my Mcsg career. But all things have to come to an end, right?... Right ;-;.

<3
:c

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score

<3
Bye jake :c

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

<3
You were kind of cool, maybe, not really.

See you around Jake, take it easy.

Chipyy

Survivor
Reaction score

<3
:(((((((((((((((((((((((((

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score

<3
Jake, you are one of the coolest people Ive met in my time here at Trivium and MCSG in general. You're also one of my closest friends in the clan. We got Elite together and then you were promoted. Really sad to see you go. Keep in touch you nooby fox. Ill always rate you 10 because thats how many hearts I had after smacking you. <3

Also, you know I care because this is one of the rare posts I actually use proper spelling and grammar on.

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Jake, you are one of the coolest people Ive met in my time here at Trivium and MCSG in general. You're also one of my closest friends in the clan. We got Elite together and then you were promoted. Really sad to see you go. Keep in touch you nooby fox. Ill always rate you 10 because thats how many hearts I had after smacking you. <3

Also, you know I care because this is one of the rare posts I actually use proper spelling and grammar on.
Head Elite<3 ilysm

Groot

Gold
Reaction score

<3
Jake ;-; you were one of or my best friend in the clan. It's gonna blow here without you keepin' everyone in shape, and I hope you have fun wherever you end up <3

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Jake ;-; you were one of or my best friend in the clan. It's gonna blow here without you keepin' everyone in shape, and I hope you have fun wherever you end up <3
chek sig to find out

#PEPSI4VIP PLS

Last edited:

R0WAN

Career
Reaction score

<3
You didn't really give a reason... so umm yeah, a reason maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci