• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh boy...
Uhm I'm not sure how to say this but... I'm leaving too. :c This has absofrootly nothing to do with Ceroria | XyZebrAbC leaving, in fact him leaving made me want to stay more! (jkilybb) Anywho, obviously I haven't been the most active member in the world, but that's because i'm back in school (as you know) and I just don't have time to be active. I want to play more, but I just can't. I may or may not creating a thread later that will explain this more (yea, the thread). Along with that thread I will also say goodbye's to all you guys <3 Also don't take this as im never getting on TS or playing with you guys ever again, but as a simple, we'll hang when we can c:

Sodats it. Bai guysh.

Translation 4 Jacob: ''I Am Groot''​

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
Oh boy...
Uhm I'm not sure how to say this but... I'm leaving too. :c This has absofrootly nothing to do with Ceroria | XyZebrAbC leaving, in fact him leaving made me want to stay more! (jkilybb) Anywho, obviously I haven't been the most active member in the world, but that's because i'm back in school (as you know) and I just don't have time to be active. I want to play more, but I just can't. I may or may not creating a thread later that will explain this more (yea, the thread). Along with that thread I will also say goodbye's to all you guys <3 Also don't take this as im never getting on TS or playing with you guys ever again, but as a simple, we'll hang when we can c:

Sodats it. Bai guysh.

I am Groot.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Oh boy...

Sodats it. Bai guysh.

I didn't leave :c

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh boy...

Sodats it. Bai guysh.

;c

R0WAN

Career
Reaction score
THIS DOESNT MEAN IM LEAVING. I PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE MADE THAT MORE CLEAR.

Okay, anyway.

Alright guys. I know I haven't been very active lately, but that doesn't mean I haven't been paying attention to what's been going on, so please hear me out. This clan means a lot to me (and hopefully others...), and some recent turmoil has caused both personal and slightly larger scaled issues that I won't really go into detail about. Most people this concerns already know about these issues (probably better than I do :p) anyway, but I'd just like to say something to the whole clan here.

I've noticed a lot of tension/arguing taking place recently, which I'd like to address here. Sadly, we've run into a couple of bumps on the road, and have lost some members as well as haven't been preforming to a standard we ourselves have set as a clan. A couple things may have set us back, but let's remember that it is our job to work together to solve them. Let's not remember why this clan was created, it was created to be a family/tight group of friends that had fun as well as enjoying some occasional competition, and I think some people came into this clan either not realizing that, or forgetting it over time. We as a "family" are obliged to work together to solve our issues, not break into further argument to try to "prove our point" and "make sure we're right". We aren't going to just split into cliques and groups inside the clan, because that isn't the point of our clan, nor is it the point of any clan!

Basically, what I'm trying to say is this: We've hit some bumps in the road, so let's work to fix them together. This clan wasn't created to simply compete, it was created to be a chill group of friends that have fun, and we can't do that if we can't be mature enough to solve our personal issues. So why don't we all make steps to try to fix what may have negatively impacted the team with a mature and controlled manner.

We've put so much effort and time into creating the coolest clan out there, so why waste what we've done and turn this into something else, something we don't want it to be. I hope you all take this seriously to some point, because laughing it off just shows that maybe this isn't the right environment for you (not pointing fingers, and I'm not saying this would be anyone, I'm just making the point). Thank you for taking the few minutes it takes to read this and please consider what I've said and just take steps towards all getting along. (sidenote: This doesn't mean you have to immediately become besties, just make steps towards not hating each other, k?) (and remember, not everyone is causing problems, just a couple of more personal rivalries have created some tension on top of previous and more important-to-the-clan things)

*tagging everyone so it's seen by everyone in the clan, this is pointed more towards certain individuals than others, and is not meant to cause flame, any flame or argument on the thread will be immediately deleted and monitored*
Branbob83
soggypickle
ALL1DO1SW1N
SuperxAndrew
Ultimability
ChrisComedies
michael harmon
MasonBulldog
iBearHD
polarisXD
Groot
Chris|Bro
Alphie_
Eden
WalkerRed
XxSolarBearzxX
AuroraV2
RTGxxKaos
Voltality

DadBrother
ArcticHigh
HoboOnStrike
Chipyy
themastern00b
R0WAN

Denster91
WertQuadNine

If I missed anyone, tell me. I didn't have much time to finish the tagging, sorry.
To many words, didn't bother reading but the much typing does make you seem smart.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
To many words, didn't bother reading but the much typing does make you seem smart.
TL;DR for the people who don't like to read like Rowan ( ._. )

We've been fighting a lot lately and I think it would be easier if we just made efforts toward fixing this and becoming more of a family, because that's what the clan was created to be. Happy?

WalkerRed

always a bap boi
Reaction score
I believe that Ceroria is right, this clan was not made to just PvP and scrim all the time. It was meant for a group of friends to have fun together. I never joined this clan to fight over ridiculous things or scrim and battle everyday, I joined because I saw a group of people that I wanted to become friends with. Now some of the clan might not like me, and some might not. That is what I want to discuss about. What is everyone's reasoning for hating other people in the clan? Either we can be the friendly group we were supposed to be, or we can come crashing down and hate each other in the end.

Last edited:

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
I believe that Ceroria is right, this clan was not made to just PvP and scrim all the time. It was meant for a group of friends to have fun together. I never joined this clan to fight over ridiculous things or scrim and battle everyday, I joined because I saw a group of people that I wanted to become friends with. Now some of the clan might not like me, and some might do. That is what I want to discuss about. What is everyone's reasoning for hating other people in the clan? Either we can be the friendly group we were supposed to be, or we can come crashing down and hate each other in the end.
A. Though it was made to be a family, that does not mean we have to stop scrimming/battling.
B. It's like in school, you don't have to like everybody. But you have to be nice to them at least, and not be a Feminine Hygene Product xD
C. "some might do"

I still respect your input, but it doesn't have to be 100% family and NO competitiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci