• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Fusionnuggets/Terman8ter23
Wins: Around 220 :p
Past clans: Vigilant Ascendancy Vayex.
Skype ID: waddlepanda
Why do you want to join Trivium:
Trivium is really good, chill and can still be fun c:
I've talked to a few members and they were all nice to me. My goal since I've started clans was to be able compete with the best! But now I feel that I rather work with the best! I take orders well and if really needed I can be called upon to lead. I look up to (almost) everyone in the clan and being in a clan with them would be awesome ;).

Don't respond to this for a while. Just want to get to know everyone ^_^​

SharpColor

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: SharpColor
Wins: I am putting all my wins in total of all my past accounts: 896 ( New Account Got It A Few Weeks Ago I was sick don`t judge my stats, Or Don`t judge a book by its cover :c )
Past clans: Kryptical, Nitrosity, Phoenix, Flare & #RisingPhoenix
Skype ID: s.h.a.r.p.c.o.l.o.r
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would love to be apart of this community because, well first of all the players are amazing at pvp, It seems like a nice, fun & safe community and I think I could really help in cb`s or help other players within the clan to get even better. IF I am accepted into Trivium I will try my best to be active and a helpful clan member. P.S The name Trivium is op af.

-Sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci