• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyMC

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Spookykittens
Wins: 639+
Past clans: A5tro
Skype ID: spookys.minecraft (Have TS too)
Why do you want to join Trivium: My old clan became very inactive and I decided to join a good clan that has good players and friendly staff that are as serious as me about the game.

ErmacMorrison

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: omarbar2400 (the_pineapple_10)
Wins: 2. Before I Got a stats reset I had 38 wins. Plus all my other stats reset I had, So about 200 Wins added all together.
Past clans: I've been in a lot. But my past 4 are Phoenix, Invincible, Dabes V2, and Extinct.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) My Skype is ''ermac401''
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium Because I want to learn more about clans, teamwork, and PvP and I seen you guys in cb's before, I know you have good teamwork and Know how to pvp. I also want to join a clan that donsen't suck.

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score

-==- This is the application you need to fill out in order to become pending -==-
IGN: OpticFusionz_
Wins: 400+
Past clans: Precise, Authority, etc.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) footballfan2004
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join Trivium because it seems like a chill group of good PvPers that I can play with (no homo). It seems like it's the right clan for me to join and make new friends in.

For a better chance of getting in, make sure the last question is detailed.

XxChaos1107xX

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: omarbar2400 (the_pineapple_10)
Wins: 2. Before I Got a stats reset I had 38 wins. Plus all my other stats reset I had, So about 200 Wins added all together.
Past clans: I've been in a lot. But my past 4 are Phoenix, Invincible, Dabes V2, and Extinct.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) My Skype is ''ermac401''
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium Because I want to learn more about clans, teamwork, and PvP and I seen you guys in cb's before, I know you have good teamwork and Know how to pvp. I also want to join a clan that donsen't suck.
I am going to do the mods a favor, please shorten your signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci