• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellen

Diamond
Reaction score
yeah.. real nice leader pmsl
Uhm excuse you, Andy is a godly leader.
Plus, this probably lowered your chances of getting in.

Not that'd you care tho since all you guys do is play csgo

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Guys, let's just drop it already. Stop with the flame on the overall. Bring it to PM, I already brought it to PM to some people. PM it to the person if you have a problem.

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
Put me on break. The motherboard I ordered for my custom PC is defective and the 24 pin connector isnt working. Wont be on until I get a replacement from Newegg and reassemble the PC.

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score
Put me on break, got grounded for getting a bad grade on a science test (Ik, lame) but ya, won't be on for a week or two.

GL to the apps. Btw :3

R0WAN

Career
Reaction score
My life has been to busy for MCSG please put me on break until I've got more free time.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Put me on break. The motherboard I ordered for my custom PC is defective and the 24 pin connector isnt working. Wont be on until I get a replacement from Newegg and reassemble the PC.
Put me on break, got grounded for getting a bad grade on a science test (Ik, lame) but ya, won't be on for a week or two.

GL to the apps. Btw :3
My life has been to busy for MCSG please put me on break until I've got more free time.
This is why we can't have nice things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci