• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

legendXDMCSG

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:l egendXD
Wins: 15
Past clans: none
Skype ID : i dont know i would have to add you XD
Why I want to join Trivium?: I would like to join trivium and help bring it to its formor glory. I also just wnna enjoy playing and competting with good all aroung players. :D

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: ChrisComedies is my main. I have a lot of other alts though (SwagMyYolo, Taqzyy, Eggface999,) are the ones I use the most. Taqzyy is a shared account
Wins: 713 on my main and Id say I have around 750-775 in all
Past clans: TitansV1 and V2, Rebels, The Coconuts
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Bran and Cooper have me
Why do you want to join Trivium: Ever since TitansV1 a year ago I have been in some very high up clans. But recently Ive lost the competitive drive that Ive had since TitansV1. Im not the same player as I was before. Right now all I want is to play the game for fun, meet new people, and hopefully find some friends too. Ive wanted to be in this clan for a while now but the only thing that kept me from it was Titans. I pride myself on being a loyal member and I didnt want to leave any of my friends, but now Titans are gone :'c RIP. I just want to find a place where I am welcome and have fun c:
Nostalgia

Nearing in on my 5th month here all Im going to say is sorry. Ill be leaving Trivium today. Ive had wonderful times with all of you but in my eyes the clan is falling apart. CSGO has been a huge reason for this. I used to see the teamspeak close to full in its 100 slots. Now it peaks at 40. We used to spend weekends scrimming, ffaing, and doing interclans (FaZe vs OpTiC). Now all of that is gone. Many members who I became amazingly close to have already left. WalkerRed Purge Krafty iBearHD Before I officially leave Im going to tag some people who influenced me in my time here.....

Branbob83 Thanks for being a great leader and friend. We didnt talk very much toward the end of my time here but you were a huge influence in my time here. You would always put up with my garbage on Head Elite and my old fights with Andy. Thanks for being there for me. <3

ALL1DO1SW1N We may not have got along the best or had similar views but still thanks for being there. Im glad I smoothed things out with you towards the later parts of my time here. You were someone I could go to if I ever needed some help on just about anything. Thanks for being a good friend and leader. <3

Eden Where to begin? Ive known you for so long compared to most people here still in Trivium. You've been such a great friend of mine for what seems like forever. Really sucks that you had to get drawn into CSGO and just leave pretty much. Still thank you for being such a great friend <3

Ultimability Joel, Ive never really spent time talking with you in my time here but still thanks for being a cool dood <3

Groot Jacob I remember when we used to talk so much. You were such a goofball and funny person. Talk to me more. Thanks for being a cool dood <3

Zlim95 Gonna miss you bacca dood. Im really glad I got to know you in my time here. You're awesome and I hope we can still talk often. Thanks for being a great friend and tweet me dood <3

Ceroria | XyZebrAbC Last but not least, Sky, my Trial buddy. Im gonna miss you dood. You've been an awesome friend through my time here. Keep in touch. Thanks for being so supportive of me in my time here <3

And with that a bid you a due. Chris signing out, for the last time #Trivium

"A lot of legends, a lot of people, have come before me. But this is my time." - Usain Bolt

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
I'm leaving the clan due to us never playing Minecraft
Nostalgia

Nearing in on my 5th month here all Im going to say is sorry. Ill be leaving Trivium today. Ive had wonderful times with all of you but in my eyes the clan is falling apart. CSGO has been a huge reason for this. I used to see the teamspeak close to full in its 100 slots. Now it peaks at 40. We used to spend weekends scrimming, ffaing, and doing interclans (FaZe vs OpTiC). Now all of that is gone. Many members who I became amazingly close to have already left. WalkerRed Purge Krafty iBearHD Before I officially leave Im going to tag some people who influenced me in my time here.....

Branbob83 Thanks for being a great leader and friend. We didnt talk very much toward the end of my time here but you were a huge influence in my time here. You would always put up with my garbage on Head Elite and my old fights with Andy. Thanks for being there for me. <3

ALL1DO1SW1N We may not have got along the best or had similar views but still thanks for being there. Im glad I smoothed things out with you towards the later parts of my time here. You were someone I could go to if I ever needed some help on just about anything. Thanks for being a good friend and leader. <3

Eden Where to begin? Ive known you for so long compared to most people here still in Trivium. You've been such a great friend of mine for what seems like forever. Really sucks that you had to get drawn into CSGO and just leave pretty much. Still thank you for being such a great friend <3

Ultimability Joel, Ive never really spent time talking with you in my time here but still thanks for being a cool dood <3

Groot Jacob I remember when we used to talk so much. You were such a goofball and funny person. Talk to me more. Thanks for being a cool dood <3

Zlim95 Gonna miss you bacca dood. Im really glad I got to know you in my time here. You're awesome and I hope we can still talk often. Thanks for being a great friend and tweet me dood <3

Ceroria | XyZebrAbC Last but not least, Sky, my Trial buddy. Im gonna miss you dood. You've been an awesome friend through my time here. Keep in touch. Thanks for being so supportive of me in my time here <3

"A lot of legends, a lot of people, have come before me. But this is my time." - Usain Bolt
Bye you guys :(

Seriously guys we have to play minecraft.

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score
Nostalgia

:c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci