• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trolls...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caspar347

Spectator
Reaction score
I know that this is probably not much of a big deal, compared to other problems, but a couple of players by the names of SiberianBreaks and Youtuber89 were trolling, calling everyone online hackers. I have screenies if you want them. I'd also like to suggest an anti-trolling rule, as one of said players said: "trolling isnt against the rules."

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
Well.. Over half the MCSG staff are trolls at heart. But if you find the way they trolled or what they said offensive please post it in the correct section of the forums, along with evidence, and we will try to take care of that. Make sure to state the usernames, what youre accusing them of, and the screenshot LINK from a site such as imgur.
MyNameIsSaar~

hillbillyc

Tribute
Reaction score
The internet.... about 80% are aimed to ask you this question when the day is done
<------

hillbillyc

Tribute
Reaction score
i used to likea trolla.... but then i realized.... THE CAKE IS A LIE

Dean

Career
Reaction score
Trolls only succeed if you offer a reaction. No reaction, no troll; no troll, more fun! My point is, it's possible for you to solve this problem without a moderator, just ignore them. If the trolling is really bad, just poke a moderator on teamspeak or something.

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
Trolls only succeed if you offer a reaction. No reaction, no troll; no troll, more fun! My point is, it's possible for you to solve this problem without a moderator, just ignor them. If the trolling is really bad, just poke a moderator on teamspeak or something.
This man speaks the truth.
Being a, uh, experienced, true, troll myself, I know what the criteria is. And getting a reaction out of it is key.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Trolls only succeed if you offer a reaction. No reaction, no troll; no troll, more fun! My point is, it's possible for you to solve this problem without a moderator, just ignor them. If the trolling is really bad, just poke a moderator on teamspeak or something.
Ignore* :D

James D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci