• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trophaeum

Would like to see this map added to the MCSG Servers?

• Total voters

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
A SG Map created by Fushisushi, Theoretical, and Enderthor
NOTE: Please vote above so we can get this map on the servers! It's really appreciated! c:
Trophaeum is a skyscraper complex consisting of 22 floors, each floor with a different theme; from a friendly barber shop to a dark bowling alley. It is meant to be a maze of passageways explored by staircase, ladder, or elevator. As such, 24 tributes will scale the colossal structure, or descend throughout its floors, as they battle in or through modern furnishings and devices. With this new component of height, the Survival Games are meant to be taken to a whole new level.
This map is designed to maze-like. Each floor can only be reached by another, as there is no simple means of hunting the building up and down. For example, floor 5 can only be reached by floor 2, floor 3 can only be reached by coming down from floor 10. You see the trouble? Secret redstone contraptions may also lead players to pass throughout the skyscraper!
Main Characteristics of Trophaeum include:
– It is equipped with 22 floors, and an estimated 40 rooms
– 800+ blocks tall, becoming the tallest Survival Games map
– Over 9,000 blocks placed. Literally. (21,000+)
– Each floor consists of 4-12 blocks in height
– 120 blocks at it’s widest point
– MCSG's first FULLY OPERATIONAL elevators
– First Close Quarters gameplay
Builders:
Director/General Structure
Lead Designer
Redstoner
Helpers:
Editing
Revisions
Minor Fixes
Special Thanks:
Everyone else who tested
Everyone who patiently waited!
People mentioned in the map:
On License Plates:
KRaidium
GibboAssassin
knifeinthebutter
Zeno
xBreakk
CraftyKratonite
JustAHotDog
Forairan
Tal_Pal
VebbiHD
maxlupus
Kosmish
duckluv321
CAmadeusA
Bicentennial_Man
CH21
Adam Burton
darkai202
Creepy_Crawler
SumBoDeee
endertias

MCSG Hall of Fame:
BlueHeron
Blamph
ThatOneTomahawk
ChadTheDJ
HalfSquirrel
G33ke
subv3rsion
SixZoSeven
jefeperro
LeafyGreenTea
Egrodo
Gustav Mahikano
Storyline:
Trophaeum is a revolutionary monument constructed after World War III to symbolize world peace, and currently stands to be the world’s tallest structure. It is equipped with state of the art technology and design.

Years after Trophaeum was built, humanity is being threatened by an unknown plague which is quickly dominating the earth. Now Trophaeum stands to be the world’s last hope and people flee their homes to live there. But when the plague infects the people of the Trophaeum, leaving them mad, the few sane must fight to the death, trusting no one, in order to keep the fate of humanity safe. Unfortunately, with Trophaeum under lockdown, no one can enter or leave. The fight is all inside.

Screenshots:
Cornucopia (Revamped):
Car Dealership (great for chases):
Basketball Court:
Aquarium:

Indoor Park (overhang on the library):
Ladder Parkour:
Bathroom:
Helicopter (carrying a dinosaur skeleton):
Bowling Alley:
Pool:
Museum:
(The full album of images is available at http://imgur.com/a/XPxDR)
Showcase Video:
NOTE: Theoreticallyy did ALL the filming , as well as choreographing while still having a 102°F Fever.
Trailer -
– New signatures coming soon, current one is being used by myself. Using the Trophaeum Signature strongly helps me and my friends' chance of getting accepted.

– New PMC Page in progress! I'll link it here as soon as it's done.
Thank you so much for reading this! Please support c:

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Very cool map, form what I saw of it while testing I really like it! :D

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I love the map! It was fun testing! Just saying Quartz Laboratory is a closed quartered map.

Yeah it's white text...

fushi

District 13
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci