• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trophies

2neptune

Tribute
Reaction score
It would be cool if when you killed someone or when you won the MCSG you earned points or medals to buy trophies which are viewed on your profile page. They would pretty awesome and they would show achievement, as well as hard work, just like the achievements that are available.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I remember MCSG had some badge system going that was similar to that, but I'm assuming they completely dropped that project a while back.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Because of achievements? I really do not know...

2neptune

Tribute
Reaction score
Yeah, but achievements don't show on your page, at least not yet. So they should add that or awards - just something else to earn.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Achievements were supposed to be linked with badges which I think were supposed to show on the leaderboards page or something like that.
I don't think trophies or anything are necessary, seems pretty pointless. I don't really want an MCSG Trophy that only shows on like the forums.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci