• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trostetic [US Clan]

Curge

Tribute
Reaction score
It's really quite simple, your clan was using randies to win!
Adam ily, but you gotta chill, it was a battle....besides its not good to start flame on a thread. So if you can stop talking about that, it'd be cool :p

Zoruo

Diamond
Reaction score
Adam ily, but you gotta chill, it was a battle....besides its not good to start flame on a thread. So if you can stop talking about that, it'd be cool :p
Well if you couldn't see from the video, JMS looked like he had some sorta forcefield. And the randy, Mark, was teaming with you guys.
Well, not gonna comment any further, but it makes you guys look bad. I'd advise you to stop doing that. :)

Curge

Tribute
Reaction score
Well if you couldn't see from the video, JMS looked like he had some sorta forcefield. And the randy, Mark, was teaming with you guys.
Well, not gonna comment any further, but it makes you guys look bad. I'd advise you to stop doing that. :)
PM me and delete this post.

TrosteticMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Thought you had a legit clan will, but this?
lmao
First of all please stop starting flame on our thread and put up the loss. Second of all Jms is on our roster so he's not hacking and also we didn't team with the randy. Also one of the rules are Randy's are part of the game don't complain about them Thx ~Cali

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci