• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trostetic [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake

Career
Reaction score
I was asked to be added to the group chat but since they didnt Im gonna post what I think about the situation.

I dont like how instead of seeing how we played and how we came back you just make a fool of yourself by saying we ddoss and we hack.

On the hacking side, Redstone does not hack he gets pretty good hits but that just him and we all know it, you guys can ss him if you want to.

Duve, he does not hack anymore neither does he client since he admited to do wrong and as for forgiveness. Avenqed can confirm that we ssed him on an inner scrim barely 2 days ago and found nothing, he has changed and he is really chill now. You can also ss him if you really wanted to.

On the ddoss side, I think I am a pretty respected person in the community and I dont like the clan that Im in to be labeled as ddosser and hacker when you are just salty, cause I will admit it I will be salty too after the comeback we had. I mean just look at our members and try and think of someone who would ddoss, on top of that we have denied people such as mint cause of his reputation within the community. I can assure you if someone in my clan ddossed/hacked on a battle or a scrim, Im not saying like hack for fun on bgs, or like in a sg or skywars which I have even done it myself, Im saying like clienting and stuff, I would leave the clan and the people that know me cant deny that I am a really honest person and what I say I mean it.

So on top of this I would like for you to reconsider when you call out the other clan while only being salt due the developement of things that has happened.

I know Im gonna get hate but I felt like this had to be said.

Thats all.
i hack

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
thats not the point he denied it
Did you ss him that day then? He always gets those hits tbh, he has been playing since 2012. Im not saying he hasnt used anything in the past Im saying he doesnt hack now.

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
Did you ss him that day then? He always gets those hits tbh, he has been playing since 2012. Im not saying he hasnt used anything in the past Im saying he doesnt hack now.
I respect you, and Cobalt, but Redstone HACKS. It's very blatant and uses it a lot. Most of the community knows it.

CaliSwag

Experienced
Reaction score
We literally just SSed and he was cheating xD Nice try though.

Known

Gold
Reaction score
I was asked to be added to the group chat but since they didnt Im gonna post what I think about the situation.

I dont like how instead of seeing how we played and how we came back you just make a fool of yourself by saying we ddoss and we hack.

On the hacking side, Redstone does not hack he gets pretty good hits but that just him and we all know it, you guys can ss him if you want to.

Duve, he does not hack anymore neither does he client since he admited to do wrong and as for forgiveness. Avenqed can confirm that we ssed him on an inner scrim barely 2 days ago and found nothing, he has changed and he is really chill now. You can also ss him if you really wanted to.

On the ddoss side, I think I am a pretty respected person in the community and I dont like the clan that Im in to be labeled as ddosser and hacker when you are just salty, cause I will admit it I will be salty too after the comeback we had. I mean just look at our members and try and think of someone who would ddoss, on top of that we have denied people such as mint cause of his reputation within the community. I can assure you if someone in my clan ddossed/hacked on a battle or a scrim, Im not saying like hack for fun on bgs, or like in a sg or skywars which I have even done it myself, Im saying like clienting and stuff, I would leave the clan and the people that know me cant deny that I am a really honest person and what I say I mean it.

So on top of this I would like for you to reconsider when you call out the other clan while only being salt due the developement of things that has happened.

I know Im gonna get hate but I felt like this had to be said.

Thats all.
well brian got caught

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci