• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trostetic [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Beat riders 5-0 & Vicious 5-1 today. gg boys, happy new years.

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
You used to ask me for CBS, late night when you needed that win, and I know when I hear that poke! That can only mean one thing, and I know when I hear that poke that can only mean one thing ever since we got smacked, I got intimidated, Mint, Boxy, Rev, ik u and me we don't get along, you make me feel like I did you wrong, taking over teamspeaks where you don't belong, ever since I left your ts! You got exactly what you asked for, running out of pages to flame us, hanging with some kids I've never seen before, you used to ask me for CBS, late night when you need that win, called me for cbs, late night when u need that win, and ik when I hear that poke, that can only mean one thing, and ik when I hear that poke, that can only mean one thing, these days all I do is wonder if my routers going to get fried, wonder if my friends will turn fake on me, doing things I taught u winning cbs for someone else, you don't need nobody else no why you never alone used to be a good clan u was in the zone, Trostetic just be yourself cuz rn your someone else.. YOOO DRAKE REMIX IF SOMEONE CAN DO BETTER HMU
You put a lot of effort into that, I'm proud.

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
why are u trying so hard to be on a minecraft clan's roster
How u gonna do that jasmine... Us block players take a lot of pride and recognition in our 6v6 Lego wars. So pls go back to ur casual mega blocks (Lego knockoff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci