• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Trucidation | AU Clan | Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApexMC

Career
Reaction score
Hello, I have deleted the posts on this thread that have or may lead to flame. The thread has been warned, and if flame continues, the thread will be locked.

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hubble bubble the pot is shooting flames hube bubble

T

TACOSAURUS

I never said anything about your 'IRL future' I said on the game. Inb4 I hear about how you bench 350 and have 10000 chicks.
xdd but the whole recognized thing like who gives af I realized recently that this isn't very important ;p

he flicks back to his teammate and hits the centre of the part of the body he was aiming to
IDK dood i recon if I turn my sensitivity up I could do that xdd

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
xdd but the whole recognized thing like who gives af I realized recently that this isn't very important ;p
It is. It makes your time here more enjoyable and your opinions actually get respected. Just a friendly word of advice.

T

TACOSAURUS

It is. It makes your time here more enjoyable and your opinions actually get respected. Just a friendly word of advice.
True I guess but I had the most fun on these servers when I was really young, and ik its dying so I am caring less and less :c

i doubt you could do it whilst fighting someone and do it the way he did it.
I wouldn't call it fighting I would call it jumping and attempting to hit a mineman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci