• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Trucidation | AU Clan | Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarrotTop

Quantum
Reaction score
In-game Name: HowlingWinds // Unsatisfactory
Wins/Games Played (Legacy): 1/268 (RIP) // 0/1
Wins/Games Played (Current): 3/173 (RIP) // 4/284
Past Bans (If Any): nil
Past Clans (If Any): Amnesty V2, BoganZ (back in 2014 lmao)
Rank In-Game (Regular, Platnium, Mod) Moderator // Diamond

Rip my stats lmao

Kirsten

District 13
Reaction score

Rip my stats lmao
Good luck Corey! :)

Flusion

Career
Reaction score

Rip my stats lmao
Good Luck!

Goldsminer

Platinum
Reaction score

Rip my stats lmao
As it says we don't judge by statistics! So I am glad to inform you that you have been accepted for trial! :D

Reaction score
Can we all stop the flame? Every single person who has some involvement with all this drama needs to stop now. If you have certain problems or issues within this clan or the clan thread, discuss it with the owner or admins of the clan privately, don't go bragging about this information whether it's false or not, on the clan thread. Having people encourage your ideas, facts or theories makes this situation alot more harder to resolve if you continue the flame for a long period of time. Maybe if you think before you go ahead and reply to one of the messages that may involve flame or information about a CB/players etc, instead of fighting or arguing, discuss these issues privately, it does not need to become known or aware of, throughout the whole community. Unless of course you have a massive grudge against the clan and you can't resist to open your mind about the clan/cbs or players to everyone. I want you to try and think for once instead of making it worse.

Once again keep flame of this thread, you have been warned more than once to stop by staff, but it seems as if these warnings never appeared.

You want things to be resolved? Like I said discuss these issues privately, you don't want to get yourself in trouble. I know this message won't do much, but I'm just trying to prevent all this flame, but that won't stop, not until everyone is happy with the resolution of these issues. -.-

So please, kindly stop the flame.
Talking to the clan admins and owners is pointless because they are self righteous idiots and would simply ignore or deny anything we say. Saying it on the thread is much better because everyone can see, therefore they won't ignore it as they need to defend their already terrible reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci