• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Trucidation | AU Clan | Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In-game Name: KqlyVacBanSrsly
Wins/Games Played (Legacy): none
Wins/Games Played (Current): 32/72
Past Bans (If Any): none
Past Clans (If Any): none
Rank In-Game (Regular, Platnium, Mod) none
you have been accepted for trial, please come on the ts and we shall contact you about further information.

Beizen

Spectator
Reaction score
In-game Name: Beizen
Wins/Games Played (Legacy): 1000+ (i sued too be good)
Wins/Games Played (Current): it's really sad 10 / 224 resetting stats when i get good again
Past Bans (If Any): like one or 2 for raging at people
Past Clans (If Any): alot
Rank In-Game (Regular, Platnium, Mod) Platnium

( i will tell you my old name later please don't look it up)

Reaction score
Wins/Games Played (Current): it's really sad 10 / 224 resetting stats when i get good again

BAEzin, you have been accepted for trial, please come on ts and we shall discuss further details.

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score

Eyy I remember you.

PingMing

Spectator
Reaction score
In-game Name: PingMing
Wins/Games Played (Legacy): 0/0
Wins/Games Played (Current): 4/4
Past Bans (If Any): N/A
Past Clans (If Any): N/A
Rank In-Game (Regular, Platnium, Mod) Regular
Can i get a reply it has been 20 days please :) thanks
~Dan

Goldsminer

Platinum
Reaction score
IMPORTANT
Please stop with the flame on this thread about hackusations and calling us pathetic or bad. Any further flame may result in punishments.

EDGETrucidationAU clan members I suggest not putting anything on this thread unless it is nice, constructive or important.

Narwhalll please do not continue to cause flame on this thread about us. We beat your clan completely legitimately and were simply going by the rules of MCGamer Clan Battles. There is no need to come here and put down our strategies or make fun of us. If you continue there may be further action taken.

Finally rather than calling out xToxicBlaze for hacking on the thread record evidence and report him on the forums or to a staff member! Any further accusations of him hacking or any other clan member will be removed as it is unnecessary and will cause flame. Also do not mention his Badlion ban trust me we are well aware of this, but as 50cal_ stated it was for "unfair advantage" which can range from hacked clients to inverted mouse. There is simply no way that you can prove it was a hacked client.

Firetruque

Survivor
Reaction score
IMPORTANT
Please stop with the flame on this thread about hackusations and calling us pathetic or bad. Any further flame may result in punishments.

EDGETrucidationAU clan members I suggest not putting anything on this thread unless it is nice, constructive or important.

Narwhalll please do not continue to cause flame on this thread about us. We beat your clan completely legitimately and were simply going by the rules of MCGamer Clan Battles. There is no need to come here and put down our strategies or make fun of us. If you continue there may be further action taken.

Finally rather than calling out xToxicBlaze for hacking on the thread record evidence and report him on the forums or to a staff member! Any further accusations of him hacking or any other clan member will be removed as it is unnecessary and will cause flame. Also do not mention his Badlion ban trust me we are well aware of this, but as 50cal_ stated it was for "unfair advantage" which can range from hacked clients to inverted mouse. There is simply no way that you can prove it was a hacked client.
excuse me!
as I am colour blind and cannot read i would really appreciate if you didn't write these long messages on the forums as it lowers my self esteem.
thank you (I don't know whether you are
a mod or not, I can say the title looks familiar)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci