• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trump on Cyberbullying - A video everyone needs to view.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
TrumpSC is a famous video game streamer. He mainly streams Hearthstone, the TCG. More than normal, recently, a terrible bout of cyberbullying is spreading around, especially within the YouTube and Twitch communities. Please, take a short amount of time from your day to view this video, regardless of who you are. Share the video with anyone and everyone you know that hasn't seen it.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Wow....that was one of the most inspirational videos I've ever seen. I've got no words.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Going to watch this as a first order of business once I'm off the bus and back home.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
He's actually right about it. I mean, some people don't understand the damage they can do to someone else, and he is right that personal attacks like that should not be in a world of gaming, it is to have fun and enjoy with friends, not an infestation to where you think you are invincible and just hurt other people you see. I do hope this is more recognized, because there are people in the world who really need to start understanding on what they do, what they type online. Because it causes a bigger impact than you think. :/

swiitchbackz

Diamond
Reaction score
Simply leave the website or turn off your computer lmao this generation is so stupid

MCOnThePCAndrew

Diamond
Reaction score
I'll be sure to watch later on :) . I appreciate you making a thread like this to spread awareness. (Honestly this has never been a problem ever in my life but I think it's important.)9

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci