• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Try drinking nothing but water.

_SoupSalad

Platinum
Reaction score
Im drinking ice tea as we speak so I think I've already lost xD

Reactions:

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Well because you're obviously having trouble with this

I mentioned lent because its a part of why I did this in the first place. It helps to have people know more about why I'm doing something. The thread has nothing to do with religion, but you decided to throw in your views, which is why I called you out on throwing religion into the discussion.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I mentioned lent because its a part of why I did this in the first place. It helps to have people know more about why I'm doing something. The thread has nothing to do with religion, but you decided to throw in your views, which is why I called you out on throwing religion into the discussion.
Religion was already in the discussion because it is a religious holiday

Reactions:

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
????
I never argued against water being helpful. Of course it is. My objection is that your reason that it was "natural" is vacuous.
http://ezinearticles.com/?Coffee-vs.-Water----Which-One-Actually-Gives-You-More-Energy?&id=297541
Religion was already in the discussion because it is a religious holiday
Tell me why nobody but you had the audacity to not talk about religion. Tell me why every thread I see you in is you arguing with people. The whole point of the thread, (Re-read the title) is about drinking only water.

I didn't say "Guys for lent you should give up everything but water"
I also didn't say "Christianity pushed me to do this"

I said "I challenge you guys to do it too."

I said "So this year for lent, I decided to give up drinking sodas, sugary drinks etc."

When I said "So this year for lent" I put a comma after lent. Lent isn't the main subject of the sentence, the main subject is "I decided to give up drinking sodas, sugary drinks etc".

Please stop trying to criticize people on the internet all day, and do something better with your time.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
http://ezinearticles.com/?Coffee-vs.-Water----Which-One-Actually-Gives-You-More-Energy?&id=297541

Tell me why nobody but you had the audacity to not talk about religion. Tell me why every thread I see you in is you arguing with people. The whole point of the thread, (Re-read the title) is about drinking only water.

I said "So this year for lent, I decided to give up drinking sodas, sugary drinks etc."

When I said "So this year for lent" I put a comma after lent. Lent isn't the main subject of the sentence, the main subject is "I decided to give up drinking sodas, sugary drinks etc".

Please stop trying to criticize people on the internet all day, and do something better with your time.

This doesn't even need debunking because you have no clue what you're talking about.

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

1. You ignored my previous response and just linked me something that I already concede
2. Uh? Am I not allowed to have an opinion?
3. Can't win argument -> claims the person is too argumentative
4. This is a religious holiday

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
1. You ignored my previous response and just linked me something that I already concede
I didn't ignore anything you said. Basically what I was trying to say was better said by J
Water gives you more energy rather than soda or coffee because those two drinks depend on caffeine. Caffeine of course gives you energy towards your body, but only for a limited time. Once you have your energy in the morning, you'll become more tired and tired as the day goes on simply because caffeine is like a drug, it creates dependency.

Say you drank two cups of coffee for a few days continuously, one day you suddenly stop, you'll feel really tired that day.

Now if you just drink water, because of water's more benefits towards the body such as digestion, eliminating waste, and the carrying electrolytes, it's basically a given that clean water will give you more energy throughout the day rather than soda or coffee.
You can have opinions lol
I can win the argument, as you didn't even bother to give a legit response to my side, no matter how simple/basic/idiotic you think it is, you didn't even try.
Well yes, Lent is obviously a religious observance. You brought up the whole debate on religion though, as I simply mentioned it so people would better know why I took on the challenge. I never meant for religion or Lent in specific to be any part of the discussion, which is why I didn't talk about lent more than one time.

Ranger_zZ

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah what he said

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci