• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TSG SPACE

Do you think that this map should be added to the MCSG Servers?

• Total voters

SwipeShot

Survivor
Reaction score
This map is also really really cool when you play it at night, unlike any other map in fact XD

Reaction score
Combat would be terrible, it would be to easy to lag and fall off or to be knocked off the map in combat.

SwipeShot

Survivor
Reaction score
Combat would be terrible, it would be to easy to lag and fall off or to be knocked off the map in combat.
I know, it seems like that at first. But most of the combats end up being on top of ships, when you actually play it, or even inside some. There is little reason for players to stay on the paths and plan on fighting another player, people have naturally the tendancy to go onto a ship or something to fight. Also you can even go into EVERY SINGLE ship that is linked. The first impressions may be missleading, there are three things that are important in a good map:
- Good amount of chests/good size of map, well balanced
- Make it look good
- Make sure the gameplay is good (The only way to do that is to play it)

We, of course, made sure that the experience of gameplay was the greatest it could be. We made it at first with lasers. We hated it. So we put the paths and it became FRIKKIN AWESOME!!!

I highly recommend playing it for yourself and you'll see it is not terrible like you think. Lagging and falling never happened to me even on the laggyest server (it was at 1 tick per second) I never fell. I guess lag doesnt really push you down, but rather backwards or something.

Please PLAY IT before being HATEFUL on the gameplay! :D

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
Gotta say that I dont like it. Without the glass dome being there, it just gives the map freedom which I don't like :p

SwipeShot

Survivor
Reaction score
There is no freedom, you cannot go beyond the ships, it's in space... if you go to the edge, you can't go furthur, unless you jump off. There is no freedom. And you'll see the map is great, play it to try it,

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
There is no freedom, you cannot go beyond the ships, it's in space... if you go to the edge, you can't go furthur, unless you jump off. There is no freedom. And you'll see the map is great, play it to try it,
It is great

SwipeShot

Survivor
Reaction score
Gotta say that I dont like it. Without the glass dome being there, it just gives the map freedom which I don't like :p
AND it's also much more AWESOME not to have one! It's more natural, without that ugly fake glass dome!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci