• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TSG3: Lack of Chests

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I completely agree and it blows my mind that pretty much everyone else is even sort of disagreeing. The fact of the matter is that tsg3 simply does not meet the chest requirement for mcsg maps, but since Teweran made it, it must be accepted! Right? No. I hate this map's gameplay simply because the chests are extremely few and far between, and when there are chests, the placement is truly depressing and makes me think it is the work of someone who has never played a survival games. Oh, and there are plenty of chests on this map that are un-openable, like there's a solid block over them. This is infuriating. That's why I never vote for tsg3 and when it's voted for, I leave the game.

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
Just need a chest route, i have quite a few chests one my route and i do fine!

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm confused, do you mean The Survival Games 3, or Teweran Survival Games 3: Futuristic yadda yadda yadda?
If it's the former, then I absolutely agree with you, but if it's the latter, what are you talking about Fabio?
TBH, both of them have a lack of chests imo..

GradeZeroGamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Lots of the buildings around the city have plenty of chests, as well as the sewers. Lots of the chests outside the city are rarely taken, so I always head there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci