• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Turbo's Top Ten Tips

Turbo_MaxRevs

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey guys I would just like to give my fellow players a few tips how to survive/win in the survival games
#1. If you get sheers collect vines to climb up buildings or holes that you may come across.
#2. Try to use F5 as much as possible, it can save your life.
#3. Never camp a spot, you'll have no change when it turns Deathmatch, it would be smarter to roam around finding chest.
#4. Don't craft gold swords, they are useless, the only time you should craft them is when you have no weapon.
#5. Learn every crafting table in the map, just in case you can't get to one.
#6. Flint & Steel is one of your best friends, they might not last long but they can save you at times. (try not to set yourself on fire)
#7. If avalible collect mushrooms so of you come across a bowl you'll be find on food.
#8. Try not to leave valuable items in chest, dispose of them so no one gets them & kills you.
#9. Find as many tier 2 chests (not the ones at spawn)
#10. Never stay at spawn at the start, unless you have a sword, there are many chances you will die

Bonus Tip. Team with Turbo_MaxRevs he's pro :p

Lanex

Spectator
Reaction score
Another tip should be don't make teams with people you don't know.

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
is there more crafting tables on map 3 then the one at corn?

djdjg12

Tribute
Reaction score
where are all the crafting tables on map 2? i know the one next to gas station, the one next to glass building, the one wedged in that tree at the other side of the broken bridge, the one at corn, and thats it. anyone help?

Turbo_MaxRevs

Tribute
Reaction score
where are all the crafting tables on map 2? i know the one next to gas station, the one next to glass building, the one wedged in that tree at the other side of the broken bridge, the one at corn, and thats it. anyone help?
At the end of the 4 main roads there is a crafting table

champdude

Tribute
Reaction score
One thing you can do is dump your crap in a chest before refill as the stuff will go away when they refill

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci