• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Turbulence - Survival Games Map

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Total voters

Frazzel

Experienced
Reaction score
#addturbulence2k14
^^^^
The map looks fantastic :d but do u realise that i can take several months for new maps to be added to a server, first they have to be seen and noticed by the community, then the map committee will want to have a proper look an d have a meeting about, and if it goes through all this long stage, they need chads approval and the developers to finally add it to the servers, i realise you are exicted that you finished a map, but you don't need to spam your thread with unneccesary messages. Your thread is suppsoed to be people opinions and replies to the map, i hope you understand what in saying:D

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
The map committee is merely a judicial arm of the people. Their final judgement is, or is at least meant to be, based rather heavily on what the people want as opposed to their own personal preference. No, I don't have first-hand experience with talking to the committee members (about maps at least), but if a map receives enough overwhelming support, the logical P.R. move is to give the people what they want.

Really, all that needs to happen now - rather than discuss if the map will be a hit or not - is how O.P. the advertised secrets are (to prevent another Vida Cova or Lost Mine) and to discuss tiering.
There is nothing op in the map. I checked over it many times looking for any op items somebody might have added. I will look over it even further when I get back from vacation.
No fair, yello is in cyan volts, how come he gets more stuff >.>

Also, who are you giving out your VIP to?
Yello was on a lot doing any task I really told him to do. I feel like he deserved his own place on the credits.
Everything looks great, one problem, the ufos look kind of derby, and one the farm picture it looks like the "obduction ring" is just solid wool, and on the other one a fence? Don't get me wrong I just might me blind :p. This map reminds me a lot of the walking dead, which is why I like it :) (And its built really good)
the shasders makes it look like wool. It's actually cyan stained glass :p
On the other UFO it's a laser beam that is made of green stained glass panes.
The map looks fantastic :d but do u realise that i can take several months for new maps to be added to a server, first they have to be seen and noticed by the community, then the map committee will want to have a proper look an d have a meeting about, and if it goes through all this long stage, they need chads approval and the developers to finally add it to the servers, i realise you are exicted that you finished a map, but you don't need to spam your thread with unneccesary messages. Your thread is suppsoed to be people opinions and replies to the map, i hope you understand what in saying:D
YelloDawg39 ^ :p

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
the shasders makes it look like wool. It's actually cyan stained glass :p
On the other UFO it's a laser beam that is made of green stained glass panes.

Oh, Okie :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci