• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Turbulence

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Its probably one of those maps that might get accepted and is super large but yet again beautiful probably a map that's gonna take 20 mins and is gonna be hard to find chests and has a bunch of secrets.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Again, I'm amazed. An incredible map I certainly hope this makes it onto the network. Got my vote :)

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
Its probably one of those maps that might get accepted and is super large but yet again beautiful probably a map that's gonna take 20 mins and is gonna be hard to find chests and has a bunch of secrets.
The worst part is the best, large maps are rarely played because of kids wanting a quick game.

landowicked

Diamond
Reaction score
It doesnt seem like a big map, but then again maybe its cause i was usually looking at it from above and flying around as opposed to sprinting through it.

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It really isn't that big, it is about the size of SG4 and all the other small maps. Probably around 200-250 block radius.

DonutDudeMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks amazing! I absolutely love the amount of detail put into it! The terraforming is phenomenal and it looks overall amazing! Great use of shaders with your presentation! Great work!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci