• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[TUT[ Secret Stuff? (Pin Code and secret lever in the SG2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demigod

Spectator
Reaction score
guys theres another secret somewhere above where the leaves are in map 3 if you take some branch to the left somewhere and go to the right into a small room that has 9 redstone and 9 buttons can anyone figure this out?

Toxicinator

Tribute
Reaction score
guys theres another secret somewhere above where the leaves are in map 3 if you take some branch to the left somewhere and go to the right into a small room that has 9 redstone and 9 buttons can anyone figure this out?
umm that is what we were saying, we just mentioned a room with 9 buttons...
but I have the code, I wondered if anyone else does, if nobody else has the code good luck guessing what it is.
HINT: only 4 buttons need to be pressed

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The lava was always flowing before the redstone was fixed.

MachJacob

Survivor
Reaction score
On map 1, the room with the 8 pressure plates and the redstone ore, what do you get? I always come there late.
You throw items on the pressure plates, the four plates on the right I got a piece of wheat, and the four on the left I got a loaf of bread. I'm not sure if it's randomized each game though.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You throw items on the pressure plates, the four plates on the right I got a piece of wheat, and the four on the left I got a loaf of bread. I'm not sure if it's randomized each game though.
Dispensers are automatically randomized.

Kony2013

Spectator
Reaction score
Where are the leaves you're talking about? Co-ordinates of room? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci