• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[TUT[ Secret Stuff? (Pin Code and secret lever in the SG2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

r0k3t197

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi to all, this is my first message in the forum but ive played like 20 times in the servers.

Ok, now lets put a look on the secret of this map

1) The Pink floor house.
If you find an house with a Pink Floor is youre luky day. In the "kitchen" there is a chest and a lever. Press the lever and a secret room appaired. There are 3 doble chest.

2) The congress library
In the middle there is a secret bunker. To get in you need a Password. 1337 ;)

3) The redstone house (thre is a sign on the door: "Do not disturb")
There is a 5*5 door and you can open it only with the pin. The pin is 33173. But there is a problem. There is another door and i have no idea about how to open it. Sorry.

Did you know other secret? Post in there!

UPDATED

PS: Sorry 4 my Eng but i'm from Italy.

Marakh

Tribute
Reaction score
By the way, to open that door which you say you need a pin for, you dont need that pin. Theres a button in a hole in the wall that also opens it

r0k3t197

Spectator
Reaction score
By the way, to open that door which you say you need a pin for, you dont need that pin. Theres a button in a hole in the wall that also opens it
The only one way to open the piston is put the rigth combination. The combination is 33173.

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
2) The congress library
In the middle there is a secret bunker. To get in you need a Password but sorry, i have no it (post if you wan to help us).
The combination for the bank Vault is:
Spoiler:
1337 <-- Highlight to view

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
Sure?

EDIT: lol in my country (the italy) now are the 13:37. A lot of lol.
That's ironic, but yeah that's what it really is. I was shocked too. I was on skype with my friends, found the room, and asked them what they though the combination would be. They both guessed that for some reason and I just said there is no way that's it. But then I tried it...

r0k3t197

Spectator
Reaction score
That's ironic, but yeah that's what it really is. I was shocked too. I was on skype with my friends, found the room, and asked them what they though the combination would be. They both guessed that for some reason and I just said there is no way that's it. But then I tried it...
Ok, today i try.

Marakh

Tribute
Reaction score
By the way behind the piston door in the redstone guys, there is just a room with some signs and stuff, no chests. It does have a dispenser which shoots some stuff out though but i doubt they have stuff in as i dont think they are automatically filled

Aeruner

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There's also a house with a lava pit saying something like "Jump down for a reward". There actually is a reward down there, but you'll probably need some pretty good armor to make it in alive.

You actually need 2 people for the house with the 5-digit combination lock. EDITED: There's a button that shows up after you type in the right code. Don't push it yet. There's a button beneath the stairs on the second floor, so have one of you keep pushing it (hold down the right mouse button), and as it's being pushed, have the other one of you push the button that you uncovered by typing in the code.

EDIT: Just tested it and either they didn't make it correctly or I'm missing something. There's a repeater in the wiring that needs to be set to 3 for it to work, but it's set to 2.

Demigod

Spectator
Reaction score
uhm for some reason i tried the 1337 pin in the congress library but it doesnt seem to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci