• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[TUT[ Secret Stuff? (Pin Code and secret lever in the SG2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What's teh piont in trying to find them when you give such spoilers, kind of ruined it for me, but now will give me the upper adventage. :)

James D.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
the things you people would do for tier 2 items ;_;
what if you went up there and all you got was a gold ingot and a cookie?
Thats a risk you need to take. But I need to get up, as part of my route I made in sp ><'

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Tier 2 chest in Map 3 : Somewhere near the village, not the bridge, its near the village.

Halflife308

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone else has noted this, but if you go underneath the cave with vines on the front and then through into the boat inside it via the ladder you will get to an interior which contains roughly 3 large chests. Beware, however as there are creepers, spiders and skeletons in there so I wouldn't recommend going alone.

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone else has noted this, but if you go underneath the cave with vines on the front and then through into the boat inside it via the ladder you will get to an interior which contains roughly 3 large chests. Beware, however as there are creepers, spiders and skeletons in there so I wouldn't recommend going alone.
lol I think almost every player knows this, originally there were like 8 chests, but the boat was nerfed when they transitioned out of beta. It's actually also normally the first place I go to on map 1...

bobjon

Tribute
Reaction score
Anyone knows the updated password for the building in map 2? The huge one that used to be 1337.

bobjon

Tribute
Reaction score
uhm... WTF you can't acces the 2nd door in redstone house-.-!
and btw i can't find the lever in the kitchen
The lever is in the corner to the right if you are facing the way out into the trees.

ikester110

Tribute
Reaction score
To get into the big tree in map 2 you need to place a redstone torch in the small cave below the entrence to the church. You need to place the torch on the redstone block in the cave. You can get the redstone torch by getting past the second door in Soart's (redstone) house and hitting the button for the dispenser. Message me if you need me to explain this more :)

Ubakill

Tribute
Reaction score
Right, what's the code for the bank vault? There's no indication of what it is!!

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Anyone knows the updated password for the building in map 2? The huge one that used to be 1337.
These always make me smile. Myself, BowlOSoup, Aeruner and SomeMugger reset the password on the Vault Chest!
And the new code is posted somewhere within SG2. >: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci