• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Tutorial] How to get better ping to MCGamer

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

First off, we need to connect to MCGamer! There are currently 4 MCGamer servers to connect to.

‌• eu.mcgamer.net- Hosted in Europe. (France)
‌• us.mcgamer.net- Hosted in US. (Richardson, Texas)
‌• ca.mcgamer.net- Hosted in Canada. (Montréal)
‌• au.mcgamer.net- Hosted in Australia. (Sydney)

Now, in order to get the best gaming experience and as little lag/latency as possible, you
should connect to whichever location is closest.

In order to get as little lag/latency as possible, you must get ready to play. Try closing all programs and/or windows that do not need to be open. *Downloads+Uploads are key* This is put less strain on your internet, and it will be more prioritized on your game and give you the best ping you can get. (Without next step :b)

For you to actually get a noticably different ping, (At least a 10-20 difference) you can download a program that is 100% safe. The program is named WTFast, and is free for 30 days. (Dont worry i'll give you some tips on how to extend your trial.) It is a bit pricy if you want to buy the premium version. I use it and it's actually amazing. You can download it at www.wtfast.com , and i will provide a YouTube video on how to set things up. The YouTube video is located below. It explains everything you need to know!

There are a couple of ways to extend your trial. First, you can illegaly download a cracked version of the program. (Not Recommended as it can give you viruses) Another way you can do it is by sharing your Facebook account! It's simple and easy, and gives you an extra 14 days! Plus, you can do it as many times as you like! It's amazing! Here is a tutorial! (Not mine, and has a strong accent)

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial on how to get better ping to the MCGamer network! Use it to your advantage, amd have a wonderful day! If you have any other ideas, feel free to comment and share them to help out our laggy friends!
WTFast does not work usually, it just tricks your internet into thinking its faster it doesn't work..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci